Dr. Rafael Aurrecoechea

Ratings for Dr. Rafael Aurrecoechea

I've had very good experiences with Dr. Aurrecoechea for over 15 years. I like him because of honesty, quality of service, and pricing. I know from firsthand experience that if another dentist is offering a lower price for any particular treatment, it's because the quality of the work done is noticeably inferior. I recommend him to all my friends and have done so for many years.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

The doctor is very respectable and has been in business for a long time for many reasons. I have been seen with Dr. Aurrecoechea for over 10 years and his services are unmatchable. I recommend him to everyone I know because of the overall quality of his services

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Doctor is extremely knowledgeable, staff is very courteous . Truly happy with my treatment.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

My visit to this doctor was absolutely saisfactory. The doctor and his staff were very welcoming and I received wonderful treatment for a great price! Best value in the area hands down. I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Well I had a deep cleaning done. The doctor was very honest. I had gone to another office and they had given me an unbelievable diagnostic. I went to him for a second opinion and he told me what I REALLY needed as opposed to what the other dentist WANTED me to pay for. I am currently a patient and the ambience is very nice.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

I felt I received the treatment I deserved. I had no problems and found the atmosphere very delightful. If two people out of thousands had bad experiences, readers will only see those two on this site.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

POOOOR service, and I cant believe the comment above... The assistant was rude to me but Thats saaad...

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

I as a patient felt harrased, threatend, disrepected due to the fact that this doctor litterally threw me out of his office for no reason and used profanity against be using the "B" word in front of my 9 year old son followed by his assistant. I truly do not reccomend this doctor to anybody. He is extremely unproffesional!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2007