Ratings for Dr. Reda A. Abdel-Fattah

I recently wrote a very good review for Dr Abdel-Fattah. That time Dr. A. had inserted an overlay on my back tooth and I was pain free for three years. However, the overlay fell off twice and had to be replaced with a full crown. The day after this was inserted, I was back in TMJ pain. Dr. A. blamed everything except the new crown for the sudden pain. He, very reluctantly, later did admit that the new crown could be to blame. However, he did not offer to address this problem, but instead gave me a prescription for a Physio Therapist. After several thousand dollars, I am back where I started - in pain. Over the past twenty years I have been under the care of very prominent TMJ specialists, including Dr. Brendan Stack in Tysons Corner, and have never been sent away still in pain . I am still trying to come to terms with what has happened. I cannot recommend this dentist!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Very smart and honest dentist who knows what's wrong and never over-treats

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I am Dr. Abdel Fattah's patient since 1987. His commitment and professional dental skills is extraordinary. Dr. Scott Rose D.ED

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Really good staff. Dr Reda is very knowledgeable and an amazing person. The nurses are also knowledgeable and care for you all the time. I really recommend her. I had never been told about some dental cares I should pay attention and even sleep studies based on my dental history.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

The Doctor and staff are very knowledgable, caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Overall excellent service and very reasonable price.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

yo fui a Dr. Reda Abdel-Fattah porque tenia dolor en un puente, pero ante de eso fui a otro dentistas y nadie podia encotrar el problema, pero Dr. Abdel-Fattah encontro el problema el mismo dia, estoy muy contento de ser su paciente, me gusto su onestidad. gracias Jose

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Top notch doctor and staff. I've been their patient for over 10 years now. I can't say enough.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Abdel-Fattah is excellent in every way - his knowledge and treatment of TMJ is second to none and he is extremely thorough. He is also very pleasant and generous with his time and knowledge, always giving a full explanation of his treatment. My TMJ pain has gone! I highly, highly, recommend Dr. Abdel! Staff are very friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr. Fattah and his office staff are excellent and I am very pleased for all the caring and help given me for TMJ.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015