Ratings for Dr. Reda A. Abdel-Fattah

Very smart and honest dentist who knows what's wrong and never over-treats

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I am Dr. Abdel Fattah's patient since 1987. His commitment and professional dental skills is extraordinary. Dr. Scott Rose D.ED

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Really good staff. Dr Reda is very knowledgeable and an amazing person. The nurses are also knowledgeable and care for you all the time. I really recommend her. I had never been told about some dental cares I should pay attention and even sleep studies based on my dental history.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

The Doctor and staff are very knowledgable, caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Overall excellent service and very reasonable price.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

yo fui a Dr. Reda Abdel-Fattah porque tenia dolor en un puente, pero ante de eso fui a otro dentistas y nadie podia encotrar el problema, pero Dr. Abdel-Fattah encontro el problema el mismo dia, estoy muy contento de ser su paciente, me gusto su onestidad. gracias Jose

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Top notch doctor and staff. I've been their patient for over 10 years now. I can't say enough.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Abdel-Fattah is excellent in every way - his knowledge and treatment of TMJ is second to none and he is extremely thorough. He is also very pleasant and generous with his time and knowledge, always giving a full explanation of his treatment. My TMJ pain has gone! I highly, highly, recommend Dr. Abdel! Staff are very friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr. Fattah and his office staff are excellent and I am very pleased for all the caring and help given me for TMJ.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I can't recommend Dr. Abdel-Fattah and his staff highly enough. Everyone in the office is so friendly and caring. Dr. Abdel-Fattah is highly knowledgable and and expert in treating TMJ disorders. He did a thorough exam (CT, MRI, etc.) and spent plenty of time with me before coming up with a treatment plan. He fabricated a splint to bring my jaw into a better position; it is very well made and not at all fragile. But he didn't stop there. He educated me on all of the ways our bodies affect the jaw. I've learned about the importance of posture, sleep position, nutrition, reducing inflammation, exercise, stretching, muscle relaxation with heat, massage, bone health . . . Six months later, not only is my jaw discomfort almost completely gone, I am in better overall health than I've been in years and years. I wish he could be my primary physician; he's done more for my health than any doctor I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015