Ratings for Dr. Charles Herrera

Very rude staff, especially the office manager Kathern, she is extremely unprofessional. They billed the wrong DX code on a claim to my insurance carrier and refused to address the issue. After a lot of back and forth about who is responsible for correcting the mistake, Katherine was dismissive and belligerent. Dr. Herrera needs to evaluate his decision about who he puts in charge of representing him. His staff is bad for business!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

The staff at this office is beyond inept. They are rude, unhelpful and they never ever return a call. What good is a PCP is you cannot rely on it when you need it. Dr Herrera is an excellent doctor but unfortunately the office staff is so BAD (cannot stress this enough) that makes the entire experience not worthwhile. It is unfortunately but I will be changing PCP because of his office staff.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

The most unprofessional doctor and staff I have ever experienced. Sandra, Rosa and Dr. Herrera himself could not be ruder and more disrespectful. I would not recommend Dr. Herrera to my worst enemy. I have read reviews saying Dr. Herrera will not call you, well he called me and told me it would be a "3 minute one-way conversation" where only he talks and I do all the listening and had the audacity to tell me he always thought I had a "personality disorder." In all my years I have never come across a ruder staff and doctor. Stay away!!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr Herrera is an amazing Doctor have been with him a long time my parents where patients of his, but his staff is not professional at all or caring to there patient's needs, the front desk is first impression of office and this is giving my favorite doctor a bad reviews, and when I called to get an ideal of cost for office visit because I don't have insurance I was but on hold and a person who was office manager picked up and said in a very upset voice, anywhere from $200.00 or more depending on what the doctor does! OK I'm sorry i asked ! WOW Not sure I should under go that kind of treatment to see my favorite doctor..........

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Agree with other patients that his staff is awful, a revolving door of personnel every 6 months, Dr.Herrera is very knowledgeable but if you get REALLY sick you'll NEVER be able to speak to him on the phone (He NEVER will call you) and the staff are not friendly or responsive to a patients needs. They NEVER call with test results and you'll be lucky to know what's wrong with you before you croak. Dr. Herrera should read these posts and deal with his staff accordingly. Find another Dr. !!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

horrible stay far away terrible office so unprofessional

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

There should be a below 1 choice l, like -10. The doctor is knowledgeable and spends an appropriate amount of time. I cannot express how horrible the entire staff is, besdifes the doc. However, he is in the business of making money (as all types of businesses are) and I got thé feeling hé ordered à lot log tests etc...unecesarily. He also referred to many specialists for problems an internist should be able to deal with. I concur with the previous post about shouting from the roof tops if thats what it takes to a left.others of the extremely poor service overall.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Hererra's office is very unprofessional and rude, especially the office manager. When you call, they rarely pickup and when they do, they place you on long holds. They will send your lab work to the wrong lab. Your records are exposed to others. You will wait an 1hr or more above your appointment. The Doctor only spends about 3 minutes with you. WORST OFC EVER!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Ive been going to Dr. Herrera for 15 years. Since it's been 4 since my last visit they told me I would be considered a new patient and could not be seen for months! Fine. However, when I tried to make that appointment I was screamed at, called names, and hung up on twice because I asked the girl to slow down and repeat the available dates. I was at work and whispering and she told me "do not scream" ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? I work in a funeral home, I can promise you I was not screaming. I simply said "please sow down and repeat the dates again. She said "B#!%h" and hung up on me! I will make a complaint absolutely everywhere I can until something is done. However, I will NEVER return to Dr. Herrera again. How can I trust my health to someone that will employ such despicable people. SAD.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Charles Herrera's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1978)