Ratings for Dr. Ian S. Benison

A first rate organization. Dr. Benison is a trusted colleague whose skills, knowledge, and caring persona represent qualities that any prospective patient would seek in their doctor. The staff is equally skilled and professional.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Best Chiropractor out there. I couldn't walk or sit due to a back problem. He helped me and really cares even called me at home and walked me to my car. Who's Dr. does that? Mine he knows his stuff. Love the office staff to.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. benison has provided the best chiropractic care I've ever had. Each adjustment is based on what I need at the time. His sincerity to provide the best service possible is beyond words. His staff is caring and helpful and will always go above and beyond your expectations. Their office manager, Debbie, is one of the most caring and professional managers I have seen in awhile. If your looking for personalized chiropractic care at its best, this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

We have been to many chiropractors in our lifetimes and there is no doubt that Dr. Benison is the most caring, most dedicated and most capable of them all. His staff is extremely friendly and competent and we have total trust in Dr. Benison's ability to treat us safely and effectively. He is not reluctant to refer patients to medical specialists if he feels it is appropriate. No ego there!! In conclusion, he is a wonderful physician and human being. With appreciation, jm and sm.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

There is no better Chiropractor than Dr. Ian Benison, in my opinion. I have been seeing him for years as I am homeopathic and arthritic. What he has done for me is keep me moving and free from pain without medication. I am so grateful for his expert manipulation and knowledge. His newsletter is so informative because he takes the time to give you points on helping yourself stay healthy. I cannot say enough about his staff. They are so efficient and kind plus professional. The office is a pleasant place to come to and when you leave you feel better. I have been with Dr. Benison for years and wouldn't trade him for the world. Thank you for everything. Rose Capalong

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I am a dental hygienist and have been practicing (and breaking down because of it) for 40 years... I have been to "pain management" for the past five years and all that has done is mask the pain... Dr. Benison was recommended to me by one of my patients with severe congenital spinal problems... my first appointment was three days ago and gave me such relief! My spine has been feeling "jammed" and "hung up"... it was "stuck"... he took x-rays and explained what was happening to my back from years of contorting myself at the dental chair... this chronic pain has caused severe depression and anxiety in my life. The day after I saw Dr. Benison was one of the most relaxed and pain-free days I've had in a very long time. I felt "unblocked", my anxiety level dropped, and I actually felt so good that I exercised instead of popping pills and laying in bed. The day after that, my muscles were pleasantly sore from exercise and not from a jammed-up and twisted spine. He is sincerely concerned about me and discussed my problems with me in a positive way and made very valid suggestions about future care... and not just in his office, but with a counselor, and a different type of pain management and even a specialist for a long term diagnosis. He got me out of pain, made me feel that someone really, really cared about my well being and calmed me down. I don't feel alone in this mess anymore. He is giving me excellent care... and hope for a better future. I know that I am finally in good, caring hands... I can't wait for my next visit!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Benison for neck pain that traveled down my right arm causing numbness and up towards my head causing headaches. Prior to seeing Dr. Benison I had a MRI, tried injections, physical therapy, medications and was examined by two specialists. After about a year of. suffering, one told me I needed surgery since the other treatments were only giving temporary relief and one said to try and live with it as long as I could and use the medications. Thankfully I found Dr. Benison's office (turns out my neighbor sees Dr. Benison also). From the moment I called, the staff was friendly, welcoming and gave me a positive feeling. I brought in all of my other medical records which the doctor reviewed carefully before seeing me and explained to me. After a thorough examination Dr. Benison explained my problem and his treatment approach which made sense to me for the first time. Within two weeks of therapy with Dr. Benison I had no more headaches and less neck pain. After about four weeks I had no more neck pain and shortly thereafter I had no more numbness. I had never been to a chiropractor before and I wish I saw Dr. Benison before I took all that medicine and did months of therapy with different doctors. My friends and tennis partners who know how much I had suffered in the past are now asking me about Dr. Benison and I gladly tell them about my experience with him and his wonderful staff. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

This office is one of the most pleasant, efficient, and ethical offices I have ever been involved with. In August, after listening to friends who use Dr. Benison, I decided to try a chiropractor. I have had nothing but a positive experience from the first day I arrived. In my experience Dr. Benison is one of the most ethical doctors around. His methods have turned my real pain into nothing more than age related aches. I can now do everything without thinking about every move. I would definitely recommend him to one and all.

Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Ian S. Benison

Dr. Ian S. Benison's response
Thank you for the wonderful comments you shared about our office. We are glad you had a good experience with us and with chiropractic care. Based on your kind words, I assume you meant to leave '5-stars' across the board instead of '1-stars.' Thank-you for brining your accidental rating to our attention. These things can be confusing. Thank you for being a great patient and for sharing your positive experience with others.

Submitted May 11, 2015

I have been a patient for many years. He has helped me through a few injuries & some painful issues. From my neck to my feet, he has given me not only relief but advice, on how to help myself. I believe that he is a healer. He takes the time to listen. And takes into account all aspects of you & your life, so you can feel better. I trust him & seek his care, along with his advice, whenever I have a health issue. His staff is friendly, kind, & professional. I never have to wait. I have recommended him many times & will continue to do so. Thank you Dr. B!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

DR. BENISON is one of the best chiropractors I have ever gone to. He is ethical, knowledgable, kind and competent. He knew exactly what my problem was and proceeded to zero in on a plan of action. I am on maintenance and plan continuing with him forever! I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Ian S. Benison's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a patient at Benison Family Chiropractic you will have access to a full spectrum of advanced gentle chiropractic techniques and modern equipment to assist adults, teens and even pediatric patients with a wide range of conditions. Our natural approach to wellness includes gentle chiropractic treatment, laser therapy, physiotherapy, massage, exercise programs and nutritional counseling so that your condition can be optimally addressed and wellness restored. We have had stunning success in treating conditions previously unresponsive to past therapy!