Ratings for Dr. Taher Husainy

Dr. Husainy recognized my condition immediately, then proceeded to treat me, adjusting my meds carefully. He continues to monitor and recommend. I could not be more pleased.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Severe epidural headache sent me to ER three times. Every time he just told ER staff to send me home without ordering any tests. Said he would see me next day, but when I would call next day he couldn't see me! Last time I saw him he said he had no idea what I had. Had to plead with him to order MRI. Rude and unprofessional receptionist called to set up MRI days later; no concern for my distress. I called MRI facility myself and they got me in next day. Finally saw another doctor who said due to delay in treatment had brain inflammation and immediately did IV and put me on proper treatment.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

didn't really spend time with me. didn't keep me informed. didn't find any solutions to my afflictions. i suffered a severe brain injury and was sent to him by work comp. he refilled my prescriptions for four months, spent an average of five minutes with me per visit and never actually told me what the extent of my brain damage is.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

This is an exceptional doctor. You won't be dissapointed!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

donot reccomend this doctor

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007

Dr. Taher Husainy's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1972)