Ratings for Dr. Brad P. Glick

The office staff is incompetent. They are unable to send in a prescription to the correct pharmacy in a timely fashion. This has happened multiple times and it takes several phone calls to clear it up. A lot of times, the staff does not even have the decency to return calls. This practice seems to lack an office manager and the office personal lack training, guidance and supervision. You will be given conflicting and contradictory information and whenever an issue arrises you, the patient, will be made to feel at fault.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

When you go to see Dr Hlick, he enters the room with 5 residents and does not focus on one as a patient, he is focusing on training his residents. Then he has residents due the procedures. I had a very small pimple in my back and now I have a scar the size of a nickel. I was better off before. He had the resident due the procedure. This is a rat testing facility were the patient is the rat.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

The best of the best. He sets high standards for himself and staff. Has been my doctor for 20 years.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

long waits. a team [lot's of young laughing interns] shows up and you get a bum's rush after being diagnosed. the dr is knowledgeable but it feels more like you're in a chevy chase movie. sad. won't go back

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Ibhave been going to Dr. Glick for a number of years and definitely appreciate his depth of knowledge, care recommendations and high energy during every visit.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

DR Glick is brilliant, compassionate, an educator and caring healer. He has been my doctor for many years and seen me thru many tough times. I have complete trust in him and recommend him to friends and clients. Don't know what I would have done without him!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Glick is a very professional, knowledgeable and caring physician. He is very aggressive with treatment and I feel it has paid off for me with all diagnoses I have had with several skin cancers. His familiarity with patients and their families make this a very comfortable atmosphere.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

The receptionist was snotty and condescending. The nurse was ok. The doctor rushed trough the exam - it just took him 5 minutes. Very uncaring as a whole. I am not looking forward my next appointment, this was a very disappointing experience. I got inflammation on the treated area since instead of giving me verbal instructions and some attention I was kicked out with some tiny little papers in my hand and a day later after I cleaned my purse I realized that on that little paper were the instructions about caring for the biopsy which is currently inflamed. I was just shocked about the speed of the exam and the entire uncaring attitude of this office. I was not even given a chance to ask a question and I was sent on my way First time patient - in and out in 25 minutes!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

i make everyone in my family drive 3 hours to see dr. glick or any members of his staff the best ever

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014