Ratings for Dr. Charles Teebagy

When my son steven was killed in a car accident in may 2005 he& his wife attended his funeral. .It meant the world to me. .God bless him..

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

The BEST pediatrician ever!!! My family has been blessed to have had him for so many years!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

The BEST peditrician ever!!!! I don't even want to think what would I do if he retires, because there is no more Dr's like Dr Teebagy, we love him and are grateful for all he does for us.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

The best doctor for my children. Truly hard to find a doctor that really cares and calls you again if he is worried when he gets home. I hope he does not retire as we need him for a as many years as he can give us. PRICELESS!!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

I just turned 21 and I went to Dr. T since I was a bit under 2 years old. He (and his staff) is absolutely amazing. They are all patient and caring and everything that other doctors should strive to be!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

They don't make them like this doctor anymore. I begged him not to retire until my daughter is 18!! The absolute best doctor I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr. Teebagy has been in practice for almost 40 years. I went to him when I was a child. He is an excellent doctor and he really cares. You can tell he loves children and is good at what he does. I have pretty much always been able to get an appointment right away for both of my boys whenever I needed. The last time my son was ill with a high fever he made time to call and check on him over the weekend. He is very personal and compassionate. He is a GEM, and there are not alot of doctors out there who really truely care as much as him.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

He has always been professional and concerned with my son. He is the BEST doctor in my world and I am so blessed to know him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2008

THIS IS THE BEST PEDIATRICIAN ANY PARENT COULD ASK FOR. HE IS GREATTT WITH MY TWO BOYS ON EVERY VISIT.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

Dr. Charles Teebagy's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1964)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pompano Beach, FL