Ratings for Dr. Gilly A. Perez

I WAS NOT PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY OF CARE BY DOCTOR PEREZ AND STAFF WAS LESS THAN PROFESSIONAL

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

great doctor and great staff , that is something you can not find very easy now a day

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Perez denied me medical care and would not even explain to me in person why she had decided to do this. I was told by the very rude staff to leave even though I had made an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Perez is a better doctor than the insurance will allow. Her hands are tied on fully treating me/her patients - and therein lies the problem. When one specialist wasn't performing - telling me there was no knee problem when I had ongoing pain - she found another specialist that accurately diagnosed the problem and treated it. I appreciate that she "believes" me and cares about my wellbeing. They don't teach that. I hope the insurance structure will change to allow her and her staff to fully practice her profession without the frenetic motions they must go thru. I feel sorry for the staff being so bogged down in the intensive paperwork.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Perez, is sincere and genuine. She truly cares for you and your well being. The staff i am iffy about... in the past i have some sour issues with them, but lately they have been OK... not a great improvment, but nothing comes up that makes me shake my head in frustration... yet...

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007

Dr. Gilly A. Perez's Credentials

• Univ Nac'L Pedro Henriquez Urena, Esc De Med, Santo Domingo, Dom Rep (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal