Ratings for Dr. Joseph P. Peter

The most rude and ignorant doctor we have ever been to.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

He is the most un professional person I have ever meant. I only hope he goes back to school of professionalism, and than he can pick up some manners. His skills obviously need a little help.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Peter is the best. My child has gone to him for several years. Dr. Peter and his staff are fantastic. Dr. is extremely knowledgeable and very willing to answer questions. Mrs. Peter is one of the kindest people we have ever met. All nurses and staff are wonderful. We love them all and would like to thank all of them for helping us always!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

This is where i take my son and will as long as he will see him. This is a great bunch of people all the way through. Dr. Peter is very knowledgeable and has been a great help to my family. Do yourself a favor and see if you can meet his wife if you go to this office for the first time, she is one of the sweetest, sharpest most caring person i have ever met. What a great family to have in Crestview!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Great Doctor and Staff see Brenda Strand RN mostly but she is very competent and helpful. Sometimes the wait is almost an hour, but do not mind as I know my children will be in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

Dr. Peter is a very good DR. He is straight forward if you like Doctors like that then he is perfect. Hes quick and straight to the point but will take time to talk to you. Now he comes across as a smart butt, But he knows what hes talking about. The staff could be a little better but hes good and his NP is awsome. His name is Paul Tartarilla very good with the kids. Both of them are great with the kids.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

Dr. Joseph P. Peter's Credentials

• Madras Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1980)

Tufts