Ratings for Dr. Randy R. Reese

I have been to Dr. Reese's office twice with my wife, due to her migraines. Both times Dr.Reese failed to even see my wife. He sent his PA in. His PA was rude and uncaring. My wife only wanted a shot for her migraine, not drugs. Both times the PA treated her as if she was a drug seeker. Very rude,very short and just very unprofessional. After being rude and disrespectful the PA tells my wife she needs to go to the emergency room. I hope when Dr. Reese retires, he takes his PA with him. I would avoid this facility like the plague.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Reese for almost 20 years. He is really a down to earth people person. I will be sad when he retires.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

He is a caring and competent doctor who you can trust with your life. He saved my husbands life. He always takes time to listen and he actually listens when I talk to him. He truly cares about his patients. I am 63 years old and he is keeping me healthy.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr. Randy R. Reese's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)