Ratings for Dr. Udita R. Jahagirdar

Dr. Jahagirdar is a great doctor, can't complain. On the other hand her Sanford staff (front desk and older nurse) are very rude and disrespectful. I don't think I would visit this office again. She needs new staff.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

De. Jahargidar is Great. But staff at Sanford office ( front desk and older nurse) are very rude and disrespectful. I don't think I would visit this office again.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I've been going to this doctor for quite some time but I just got off the phone with the receptionist and she was laughing at me, she was EXTREMELY rude and they definitely lost my business.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Great outcome from surgery performed by Dr. Jahagirdar. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

My experience with Doctor Udita was okay. She didn't explain much of what was going on with me, but at least she was pleasant. After I left I relized all the questions I wanted to ask her but since her visit was very brief I didn't even had time to take out my notes. I still wanted to continue my visits with her but unfortunately her staff are so rude on the phone as well as in person. I could not stand one more conversation or physical talk with them. They are rude, short and sarcastic. I wish that it was only one bad experience but sadly it was a few bad interactions. I was still willing to go back but I am wise enough to know that if I am speaking to someone or someones and every time I do, that I feel like my blood pressure is going up, I need to avoid these people. And that's exactly what happens to me even when I think about my experiences.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

So happy to have found such a knowledgeable Compassionate and friendly doctor that makes your appointment feel like a visit with a friend

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

going to her for over 25 yrs and would not go to anyone else

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Been going to Dr. Jahagirdar for 25 years. I believe she is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. Dr. Jahagirdar generally is the one who calls me with results of my mamo. Even if the Radiologist sees something, however, feels it is nothing, she always calls me and usually recommends further tests. Dr. Jahagirdar is so comforting when she speaks to me, I always feel I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Jahagirdir is a wonderful doctor. She is kind and compassionate and goes the extra mile to make you feel safe and well cared for. I have been seeing her for about 15 years and have always had positive experiences at her office. She has also operated on me and did an excellent job. I am a nurse and have high standards when I choose a physicain & she exceeds my expectations. I have referred many friends to her.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr Jahagirdar is a wonderful doctor. Her attention to detail and her medical expertise is incomparable. She always shows care and concern. My whole family goes to her and everyone agrees

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Udita R. Jahagirdar's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1975)

HealthPartners