Ratings for Dr. Udita R. Jahagirdar

She was my Dr. For many years despite extremely RUDE staff. At the end my medical issue is still a medical issue. The staff is demeaning and condescending. I can not understand that despite many complaints and loosing patients due to her rude staff the same people are still working there as of now. I will definitely NOT be going back to her office ever again.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Dr. Jahagirdar was very nice and compassionate. Her staff was extremely rude. I am a new patient. In order to get my records from my previous doctor, I had to call to get them myself. I also needed a referral to a specialist, and had to call them myself. When it came to paying my bill at the end of the visit, the receptionist asked me if I knew what my co-pay was. I guessed, and she said, "okay". ( I should have mentioned a lower amount since she had no idea). The way she spoke to me was very disrespectful, and I did not like how unprofessional they handled all the clerical work. I am not used to going somewhere that I had to make all my own phone calls to get matters done. This doctor does not belong to a group. This is her own practice. It is very dated looking inside, and when I see an office that looks like it was last updated in the 80's or 90's, it grosses me out. It felt dirty in there. I did think the doctor was very nice, but I am used to having doctors who are proactive in helping me be the best in my health. I felt like she was a doctor of very little words. She was very friendly, but I don't think I will be going back to this place.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr. Jahagirdar is a great doctor, can't complain. On the other hand her Sanford staff (front desk and older nurse) are very rude and disrespectful. I don't think I would visit this office again. She needs new staff.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

De. Jahargidar is Great. But staff at Sanford office ( front desk and older nurse) are very rude and disrespectful. I don't think I would visit this office again.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I've been going to this doctor for quite some time but I just got off the phone with the receptionist and she was laughing at me, she was EXTREMELY rude and they definitely lost my business.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Great outcome from surgery performed by Dr. Jahagirdar. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

My experience with Doctor Udita was okay. She didn't explain much of what was going on with me, but at least she was pleasant. After I left I relized all the questions I wanted to ask her but since her visit was very brief I didn't even had time to take out my notes. I still wanted to continue my visits with her but unfortunately her staff are so rude on the phone as well as in person. I could not stand one more conversation or physical talk with them. They are rude, short and sarcastic. I wish that it was only one bad experience but sadly it was a few bad interactions. I was still willing to go back but I am wise enough to know that if I am speaking to someone or someones and every time I do, that I feel like my blood pressure is going up, I need to avoid these people. And that's exactly what happens to me even when I think about my experiences.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

So happy to have found such a knowledgeable Compassionate and friendly doctor that makes your appointment feel like a visit with a friend

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

going to her for over 25 yrs and would not go to anyone else

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Been going to Dr. Jahagirdar for 25 years. I believe she is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. Dr. Jahagirdar generally is the one who calls me with results of my mamo. Even if the Radiologist sees something, however, feels it is nothing, she always calls me and usually recommends further tests. Dr. Jahagirdar is so comforting when she speaks to me, I always feel I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Udita R. Jahagirdar's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1975)

Amerigroup