Ratings for Dr. Regan R. Burke

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Excellent, competant, knowledgable and patient doctor- Found out an illness/hormone deficiency that I had been living with years and ALL OTHER doctors had missed, based on my first blood test with him. Since he stopped taking my insurance, I had to seek care elsewhere, and that is where the satff has refused to help out, as I am under another Dr's care...But nothing but compliments for Dr. Burke. I would trust him to treat my only child!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr. Burke is a WONDERFUL doctor, who takes his time with each patient. He listens to your concerns and explains everything to my understanding. As for the inappropiate touching. That is not the type person Dr. Burke is, and in my opinion, she is a money hungry youngster. I trust Dr. Burke COMPLETELY and can't stand the thought of seeing a doctor other than him. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM !!!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

My son has seen this doctor many times. I'm very concerned about how much pain medication the doctor prescribes for him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Burke innapropriately touched where he should not have touched me numerous times.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

Doctor has great personality which makes it really easy to conversate with him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

Dr. Regan R. Burke's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1993)