Ratings for Dr. Ahmad S. Hassan

Dr. Hassan operated on me, and very nearly cost me my leg. If not for another surgeon taking over following surgery, most likely I would have lost my leg. NEVER, EVER have Dr Hassan operate on you! This happened in the past couple of years, so I believe Dr Hassan abilities have seriously degraded. Use Dr Hassan and you may put your life in his not steady hands!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Although we met Dr. Hassan immediately prior to emergency surgery, it was our luckiest day. His abilities truly determined life or death. A grueling, long, midnight surgery (that could have easily had a different outcome) was completely successful. His explanation after the surgery was gentle, thoughtful, but most importantly, fully informative. We asked a lot of questions, and felt free to address all concerns. He visited and called in frequently the first days after the surgery, giving us a secure feeling that he really cared about patient recovery. We appreciated his attentiveness in the following days, weeks and months. ALL the nurses felt like we had the best surgeon for this procedure, and were not shy about telling us. Many told us of family members that Dr. Hassan had tended. His nurse Judy, is top-notch, and would have many career choices. The second surgery, was a scheduled controlled situation, and we would not have considered anyone else!! He is AWESOME!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2006

Dr. Ahmad S. Hassan's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1965)