Ratings for Dr. Bryan E. Nelson

Love Dr Bryan Nelson. If I won the lottery I would buy him a private practice and work for him!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I am 65 years old and Dr Nelson was our family physician in Indiana before he moved to Bradenton and we moved to Plant City. In the 35 yrs that he CARED for our extended family, his diagnosis was 100% correct first time, every time. He actually phoned me back from Indiana when I had a medical question and did not have a family physician down here yet. His care and compassion are extraordinary. As soon as my husband retires so that moving is a responable option, I hope to move closer to Bradenton so that he will once again be our family physician. In fact, we put off moving to Florida for 10 years because I did not want to leave his practice. I not only trust him with my life, more importantly - I trust him to care for my family. That is the highest praise.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Dr Nelson was our family physician for over 20 years in Indiana. We are seriously considering moving to the Bradenton area just to be near his office (we currently live in Plant City). I am 62 years old and have seen many doctors in my live time. Only two have I CONFIDENTLY trusted my (and my familys)lives to - Dr Nelson is one of them. I am so happy to have found where he has located in Florida If you are looking for a caring, compassionate physicial who will LISTEN TO YOU and has an in-depth knowledge of his profession, LOOK NO FURTHER. He honestly cares about each and every one of his patients.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Dr. Bryan E. Nelson's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1965)