Ratings for Dr. Sreenivas P. Vangara

I TOO HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS DOCTOR WHENI FIRST SAW HIM HE DIDN'T SAY 2 WORDS TO ME NOR DID HE DO A PROPER EXAM, HE LEFT THE ROOM WITHOUT A WORD, THEN I HAD HIM DO A UPPER GI/COLONOSCOPY AND THE NURSE SAID HE WOULD GIVE ME OR MY HUSBAND RESULTS , HE LEFT THE HOSPITAL WITHOUT A WORD TO EITHER OF US AND DID NOT DISCHARGE ME , THE NURSES HAD TO HUNT HIM DOWN VIA PHONE TO GET THE OK TO DISCHARGE ME AND ASK ABOUT MEDICINES I FELT LIKE THIS DOCTOR WAS INCOMPETENT AND LACKED PEOPLE SKILLS VERY BAD EXPERINCE

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

The staff are very nice. Dr. Vangara was nice at first but on the fourth visit he was rude and never answered my questions. He said he wasn't worried about my lab results. Well I sure am !!!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr Vangara performed two procedures at the request of my primary care physician. He indicated an additional procedure was required and he would have his office get back to me. They didn't. I called some weeks later to inquire about it and they said they would get back to me. They didn't. My primary care physician also attempted to contact them to find out what was going on. They didn't get back with him either. But, hey, he made the easy money on the first two procedures.................

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

He was very rude and kept telling me how women would die to be my size. I was 96 pounds unhealthy and in fact am dying being this size and dropping. He told me to just focus on my children. Very sick and he was no help.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Vangara is one of the nicest doctors I have been to in a while. The staff was kind and the appointment was quick. I was able to get a follow-up within a week.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Vangara and his office staff were kind and treated me with respect. I was comfortable talking to him and he honestly gave me my options and made sure I was informed of the pros and cons of each. I trusted him with my care but he listened to my concerns and helped me choose the best treatment. No beating around the bush - got straight to the problem and fixed it. Hope others find him this helpful.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

HELPFUL VISIT. BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR MANY YEARS. MY WIFE AND SON ALSO VISIT THE PRACTICE FOR REGULAR GI CHECKUPS. NEW OFFICE IS NICE!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

REALLY LIKED HIM AND THE CRACK OFFICE STAFF , MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE GOING FOR ANOTHER PROCEDURE TOMORROW AND GLAD TO HAVE FOUND A DOCTOR LIKE THIS

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

I highly recommend Dr Vangara. He is very professional,warm,kind and caring doctor.He answered all of my questions pertaining to my health concerns.He took very good care of me.He is the best GI doctor.Thank You.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Dr. Sreenivas P. Vangara's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Port Richey, FL