Ratings for Dr. Stephen Pappachen

This man has tried to kill several people I know and myself. He did a Uteral ablation on me and one year later I had to be rushed to the hospital with severe pain in my abdomen and running down my leg. After months of doctors trying to figure out what was wrong I was sent to the Mayo clinic for 5 days of testing. They found I had been bleeding internally ever since Dr Papachin operated on me. Since my tubes were tied years before the surgery, the blood was backing up in my tubes and they were ready to burst. i was rushed in for an emergency Hysterectomy. I had gone to Dr Papachine as soon as I felt the first pain and he kept telling me it was nothing. Even after sonograms. My boss at work was also a patient of his and after he preformed her surgery she was in ICU for over a month. He hit a main artery and she almost bled to death. Please do not allow this man to operate on you. He clearly does not know what he is doing. Last week I received a letter from Lakeland hospital that Dr Papachin is no longer allowed to operate there. Thank God!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr pappachen is the BEST DOCTOR I've ever had!!! Always concerned! Caring! Gentle! Very intelligent! I had an awesome experience with dr. Pappachen with three deliveres that I had with him :) three c sections and my scar is barely visible! I wouldn't want any other doctor!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

I cannot say enough good things about doctor Pappachen. He delivered my son 8/13/14 and my experience with him as a first time mom was wonderful. He is extremely caring and kind. I always felt comfortable in his presence and he even said all of the right things while I was in the middle of childbirth. I felt like he always listened to my concerns and addressed my questions properly. I don't think I will ever be able to let anyone else deliver my next child but Dr. Pappachen. Courteous,informative,gentle, he's the perfect obgyn. Also, I really like Helen,one of the women who works in his office.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Im currently due any day now with my son, and Dr. Pappachen came recommended by a file clerk working in my primary care doctor's office. I took a chance (i do NOT like Lakeland OB/Gyn) and could not have made a better choice. I love Dr. Pappachen. From the first visit and exam i knew i'd picked an excellent doctor for my prenatal care. He is extremely gentle, courteous, and has an excellent bedside manner. He also takes the time to listen to his patients and answer all questions and concerns. I have the utmost trust in him for my labor and delivery, as well as regular gyno visits in the future. I'll never go anywhere else. Waiting time for appointments can be long at times and the office nurses could be a bit more friendly, but i am willing to overlook that to remain a patient. If youre looking for a truly caring and wonderful ob/gyn, go with Pappachen. You wont be disappointed!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr Pappachen, is a very nice doctor and makes you feel very comfortable. Takes plenty of time with his patients and does not make you feel rushed. I definitely recommend him

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Did not provided thorogh breast exam to a patient with breast sergery history, did not addressed concerns.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Very kind, gentle, attentive and careful! Has excellent bedside manner. He performed surgery on me to remove fibroids and did an excellent job. He also performed my c-section on my first daughter and will be again for my second. Eventhough I moved 30 minutes away, I still make the drive to be under his care. Dr. Pappachen has been god sent, I couldn't have chosen a better doctor!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Wonderful wonderful doctor! He always makes you feel great when you come in, always very complimentive, which is great for a pregnant patient. He performed an emergency c section, and did a great job, leaving a very minimal and straight scar. In between pregnancies, he detected abnormalities in some tests, and saw me every 3 months until a procedure was performed. He is cautious and attentive. I would never want to go to another OB-GYN.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

He is a FANTASTIC doctor! I HIGHLY recommend him! Blessed to have found him. He's very kind and listens to every word and answers every question you have. I couldn't of asked for a better doc

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Very good. This doctor diagnosed a condition and proposed a solution that included a very minor outpatient procedure that was a Godsend!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008