Ratings for Dr. Roger D. Hazelbaker

Outstanding doctor. His vast experience as a doctor is evident on every office visit. He's a great listener and spends the necessary time with me to determine the problem and discuss a treatment plan. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

When I complain of shortness of breath,chest pains and pain in the jaw he sent me for a chest xray and breathing test. Told me I needed to lose weight. I'm a 60yr old woman with high cholesteral. He didn't even order a EKG. I went to a cardiologist on my own. I have heart failure. My heart is only working at 20% on each side. I may need a pacemaker. If I had listen to Dr. Hazelbaker I may have had a heart attack instead of getting the proper care.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Dr. Hazelbaker is the best. He takes his time to really understand thoroughly why you are there, listens when you speak, never ever makes you feel rushed , never talks to you like you are an inconvenience (I've had a doctor like that), and he just seems to know a lot about everything. If he doesn't know, he will take the time to find out and research the best plan of action for you personally. He thoughtfully weighs your questions, understands your concerns and fears. I hope he never leaves the practice.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr Hazelbaker is one of the few doctors that really listens and takes his time. Even with my son, he spoke directly to him and really listen even though my son was very young. He is one of the gentlest doctors too and he is all about preventative medicine and works with the patient to find a solution. He did baseline mammogram and ekg that became VERY important in my future health. I have recommended Dr. Hazelbaker to friends and I'm so glad he's on my insurance in-network.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. Hazelbaker is working for the drug companies. He is a new pill pusher. He lied to me, his patient, about putting me on a new Statin Drug of which he had the knowledge that I was allergic to this Statin drug. Then he lied to me and told me that my heart doctor insisted I take this drug with the knowledge of my past allergic reaction. I later found out that Dr. Hazelbaker never did contact my heart doctor for proper permission to kill me. I would never recommend a doctor that didn't listen to his patient. In my opinion, he works for the drug companies, after all, the nurses told me they loved Fridays for the free breakfasts and lunches supplied by the pharmaceutical compnies to them!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2008

HE is fantastic, however, ran into insurance problems based on poor info from his staff. He later corrected this.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

Friendly, listens to you, is definitely concerned about patient health and "fixing the problem".

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. Roger D. Hazelbaker's Credentials

• Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Dayton Oh 45401 (Grad. 1980)