Ratings for Dr. Randell J. Sehres

I love doctor Sehres! The best doctor in North America if you ask me! He is always so nice and generous. Takes care of me every time I go. The best man I know.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Two questions per visit? Really? What ever happened to treating the patient, not the illness? What have you got to hide that you limit inquiry? I don't get it. This is usually behavior of Big Pharma Agents simply taking kickbacks, perks, and bonuses for peddling new drugs.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I am surprized that this Doctor has a high rating. He does not encourage patient questions in regard to their own health. He is offended if you request further information. My family member that also sees this doctor was told that only two questions were permitted for an office visit.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I've been a PT. for almost 8 years. He's wonderful! I have recommend several friends and they all love him. He takes his time and listens. Which is very rare these days.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I am so happy to have this opportunity to encourage others to use Dr. Sehres. He is a smart and compassionate man and I am so thankful to have found him. From the moment you step into the facility you get the feeling that the entire office cares about the integrity of the practice. The receptionists and nurses all maintain a high level of professionalism and genuinely care for the patients. Going to a Doctor can be scary as you are vulnerable and are at the mercy of others. I do not feel intimidated or like an inconvenience when I see Dr. Sehres. If you are looking for a Doctor I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Excellent Doctor! Takes the time to actually listen to you. Dr Sehres takes care of my entire family. Staff is very caring and attentive.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Excellent Doctor, Highly recommend if you are looking for a doctor who takes the time to listen to you. Wait time was minimal. Office has late hours which I found very helpful. Staff is very pleasant and helpful. I have never had a problem making an appointment, but sometimes I have had to see one of the nurse practitioner, but they have been wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Sehres was able to eliminate a pain that I have had for seven years. He prescribed a medication and overnight the pain disappeared. For such a young man, he is knowledgeable, compassionate, and skilled. I have been seeing him for about two years and refuse to see anyone else. One of the best around.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. Sehres is one of the best md's around. He is intelligent, compassionate, and caring. Believe it or not, I have never waited past my appointment time. He pays close attention to everything that is said and truly knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

I love this Dr. Best Family Physician that I could ask for.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr. Randell J. Sehres's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)