Ratings for Dr. Laurie J. Folkman

Loved Dr Folkman she was wonderful, had some tests done never got results, please i reallt need my records and the results of my bone density test. Thank you Pat nichols LEFT MESSAGE WITH MY INFO

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Have been a patient of Dr. Folkman's for about 15 years and I like her very much but was caught off guard with the practice closing. That said, I wish her the best as she is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

been a patient of her for a few years and was shocked when I called to make an appt. that she was closed and denied my prescription refill which really left me in an emergency situation. I never got a letter, a phone call or email from them...very dissapointed the board should really look into her!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Not true ,I posted closing practice in newspaper each week for month and aslo have maintained sending patient records to personal tune $1200 a month for last 3months . Insurance drop in reimbursements not making enough to cover overhead is why i had to close.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2010

Dr Folkman left town and closed her office with out any notice to patients!!! Very unprofessional - left a lot of patients hanging

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

Waited for a long time in an unbusy lobby. Got to see only the PA, was given a prescription that costs $250. Called a friend/doctor in another state, went back, got Z-Pac for $35, and was fine. Never did diagnose me. Fairly uncaring.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010

Anyone looking for an excellent Female Physician, needs to consider Laurie Folkman. I have used her whenever she has been covered by my health insurance carrier, and even when I did not have insurance. She was and is wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2007

Dr. Laurie J. Folkman's Credentials

• Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med, Mobile Al 36688 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Atlantic City, NJ