Ratings for Dr. Blessilda B. Liu

Very happy with this Dr. She is caring and knowledgeable. I f I have to wait a few minutes, I know she will give me the attention needed when I get in. She doesn't rush you out. Have been going there a year now.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Waiting time is way too long! Have waited over an hour many times

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Liu is a wonderful Doctor she is always very attentive and has great bed side personality

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

I have seen Dr Liu for many years. She is extemely knowledgable, willing to listen and promptly sent me out for tests When a specialist was needed and surgery needed she made referal appointments and I was seen within a couple of days. Dr B. Liu has met and exceeded all of my expectations as a competent physician.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

I saw this physician from about Oct 2005 until about July 2006. Although I personally felt Dr. Liu to be knowledgeable and ordered appropriate tests, appointment times were just never kept. On two occasions I waited in excess of 90 minutes beyond the appointed time. Telephone follow-up with tests was poor and communication between staff at her office SEEMED non-existant. There seemed to be only ONE telephone line for the office and getting through was extremely difficult. I was in the midst of moving which would mean finding new medical care anyway - but I received a letter advising I had 30 days to find a new physician and I had MANY and complicated medical conditions. I would not recommend this doctor unless and until she accomplishes a total revitalization of her office organization and communication and puts in more telephone lines and a far more sophisticated office system.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Office communication seems to need some help. Other doctors asking for reports many times are not sent. After a referral to a specialist, the doctor says she will send her reports to the specialist but when you arrive to see the specialist, the reports were never sent. Return calls to patients as well need improvement. The doctor has in the past cut back on patient load for personal reasons. When cutting back the patient is told in writing that they have 30 days to find a new doctor and after that 30 days the doctor will no longer participate in there medical care or prescribe medication. There is no provision to address treatment beyond 30 days deadline if you have not yet found a doctor. New doctor appointments usually take at least 30 days if not more. So such a cut back in patient load for personal reasons could leave the patient with out a primary doctor while they wait for the new doctors appointment.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

Dr. Blessilda B. Liu's Credentials

• Cebu Inst Of Med, Cebu City, Philippines (Grad. 1984)

Oxford