Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Augustine

I was amazed at how fast I was able to get an appointment. The staff was friendly and Dr. Augustine put my mind at ease about the adjustment. This office makes you feel like you matter!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

After being injured in a car accident and suffering headaches, loss of use in my right hand and arm, blurred vision and several other problems, I had resigned myself to the belief that I would get better but would never physically be back to where I was before the accident. Less than 10 months after beginning treatment with Dr. Augustine and his staff, I seldom even remember I was in an accident. I am actually in better shape physically than I had been in before the accident. Even the "getting older" loss of flexibility has improved. Dr. Augustine and his staff always make you feel welcome and cared about. They always make the time to listen to your concerns. I believe they genuinely care about all of their patients. Even though I have since relocated, they still ask about me when people that I referred come in for their appointment.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

Dr. Robert S. Augustine's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1986)

MB Health