Ratings for Dr. Clifford L. Thacker

great Dr. I have waited 2 years since I got the notice to go elsewhere...No more Kids for me.The other in the practice likes to schedule babies around her vacations.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

I loved Dr Thacker and after no longer being able to have him as my Dr is not good. I tried Dr Mechanik is Not a replacement for him. I do not wish to be treated like I am going through a fastfood Drive In. This is my body and I have the right to ask valid questions and to be respected with answers not a brush off and on to the next patient. Dr Thacker always gave me the time to ask questions or to address concerns after every appointment. Now I think that office is so overwhelmed and most of the great staff members are gone....Dr Thacker where ever you are you are truly missed and I have to wonder if my experience is why you have moved on to greater things out of that office and affiliation with Dr Mechanik!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Thacker for 5 years and really liked him a lot. I always felt very comfortable with him and I am disappointed that he has left. The rest of the office has also been great, very pleasurable. Not looking forward to starting over with someone new.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Thacker since 1998, he delivered both my children, he was sweet, helpful, and caring. He always made me feel comfortable. They always fit me right in, and I am unbelievably upset that he is leaving. I cant even imagine how I will find someone as great as he was....

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

I was so happy to hear that Dr Thacker is no longer in practice. One less idiot in the medical field.....there IS a God!!! (Hopefull his partner, Valerie Mechanik will retire...she needs to, it's obvious she hates her job and her patients.)

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

I love Dr. Thacker. I have been a patient for 8 yrs and he delivered my baby. I saw Dr. Dill once she was nice but pregnant. But she had her baby a couple of mths before me then she was gone & never came back. Dr. Mechanick on the other hand. RUDE! I disliked her so much that I scheduled my c-section when Dr. Thacker was on call. Now she is the only doctor left. I just recieved a card in the mail stating Dr. Thacker would no longer be there as of Jan. 1, 2009. Now I am trying to find out if he is still practicing because I cannot be a patient of Valerie Mechanick.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

I recommended a friend to this practice. I got a thank you card a week later. My friend got in a disagreement with Dr Valerie Mechanik, his partner, and they dropped BOTH of us as patients!! I had been going there over ten years too. I wasn't unhappy with them, but they weren't the best or most caring doctors either. After this fiasco, I wouldn't recommend them to a troll....they both need to retire, especially Dr Mechanik, she's rude, catty and cranky.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

I have been seen by Dr. Thacker a couple of times when Dr. Mechanik could not see me. I was not impressed but all I had was a UTI. So he wrote a script and that was it. A previous poster said that she was dropped by them after recommending them to a friend. I have recommended at least 2 friends (although I regret it now) to them and never been dropped. Perhaps they sent you the wrong letter by mistake and they meant to sent you a thank you letter. I won't be going back to their practice.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

seemed more interested in giving me botox for my wrinkles.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

I have been a patient w/ him for 6 years and I think he is a fantastic doctor. He is caring and makes sure to spend time with me to answer questions. The women in the office are also great! I wasn't sure what to think about them becomming a medspa, but I love it and they do a great job with that as well. I highly recommend Dr. Thacker :)

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Dr. Clifford L. Thacker's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)