You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Thacker

Dr. Thacker is the best...had an appointment today and he just has so much patience. He listened to me and then as he was giving his advise for using a new RX his demonstration was 101 for dummies YOU CAN'T FORGET THIS!!! - thank you.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I had trouble with my lungs for about 18 years. Went to many doctors and no one could diagnose my problem. Dr. Thacker really listened carefully to everything I said and he was able to find me the help I needed. He is a true healer. I totally recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I have 5 doctors that I see on a regular basis and Dr. Thacker is the best. He listens and explains better than most. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Thacker is a very good doctor he takes his time with his patients making sure that he addressess all their concerns and problems. I personally adore him and thinks he is the BEST Pulmonary around.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Thacker is a very kind and thorough physician. He always takes the time needed to explain everything and he has a gentle and compassionate bedside manner. I would recommend Dr. Thacker highly and without reservation.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. Thacker is arguably the best physician I have ever visited. He is thorough, does not rush through the appointment and answers all your questions. In contrast to two other pulmonologists I had the misfortune of visiting (they both misdiagnosed me, talked down to me and failed to diagnose a severe allergy) his thoroughness and skill resulted in a huge improvement in my pulmonary function.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr. Robert E. Thacker's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1976)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Thacker is the best...had an appointment today and he just has so much patience. He listened to me and then as he was giving his advise for using a new RX ..."

February 10, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=128468'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=128468'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014