You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Neel B. Patel

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Doctor Patel was able to correct a major mistake that another doctor completely missed. I found him to be extremely knowledgable, and very patient.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Few years ago I develop a rush all over my body I even end up in the ER..No one new what was the real reason of my rush..I was told I need many test and at that time I had no insurance.Luckily I found Dr.Patel...He saved my life for only $30 cream when any other Doctor estimated over $2000.00. I highly recommend this honest and very knowledgeable person who is very kind and caring ! Thank Dr.Patel!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Very satisfied with Doctor. He as always addressed the problem with great results

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

I have seen Dr. Patel for years, great doctor and great person.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

I have seen Dr. Patel for 3 visits now and am thrilled with my skin. He always explains the treatment before doing anything and I like his manner.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

We are so glad the we found Dr. Patel. He diagnosed my mother with a rare cancer that other doctors never found. He carefully explained our treatment options and answered all of our questions. His bedside manner was excellent. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. Patel was very rude and very unprofessional. He talked down to me and treated me like garbage. I came in for a dermatology appt. I have been to other Dermatologist doctors and none have been as mean and condescending as he was. He acted as though I was some bum off the street asking for money. I came to him for advice on how to clear my acne and he said that I need to make a decision, not him. Acted unprofessional and inadequate. I would NEVER recommend him nor see him again. I left the room upset and crying at his words and actions towards me. I work in the medical field and would never treat a patient this doctor treated me. DISGUSTED!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

EXTRAORDINARY! HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS! Staff was friendly, professional and pleasant; short waiting time on my both appointments a week apart (I was actually surprised); dr. Patel was the 4th doctor I was seeing (after 2 physicians and one dermatologist) that gave me the right diagnosis and treatment (the first dermatologist, dr Yeabrough's office was treating me for a completely different skin condition); dr. Patel was very knowledgeable, inspired confidence and certainty. My skin condition visibly improved on the second day and I couldn't believe my eyes on the third day; after exactly a week I reduced my treatment to half a dosage and removed the bandages, which I had to wear to conceal the wound. I had my skin condition for 3 months and a half, 2 doctors gave me the wrong medication which made the wound look worse and even spread out. Would definitely recommend dr. Patel to anyone. Ultimately you wanna see quick results and relief.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

The staff was helpful and the exam seemed very thorough. Overall very pleased with the service.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Neel B. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "85250" to "85028". Address has been updated from "None" to "11130 North Tatum Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16024941817".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr Patel for over 8 years for a chronic skin condition. I've been nothing but extremely satisfied."

October 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=128445'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

March 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=128445'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014