Ratings for Dr. Neel B. Patel

Dr Patel is a caring knowledgeable person. I always leave his office feeling all my questions have been answered

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Neel B. Patel

Dr. Neel B. Patel's response
I have never responded to a comment in the last ten years but feel compelled to respond to this particular review as I remember the encounter and do not believe that it accurately reflects my interaction with this patient. The appointment with the new patient was to address a refractory skin problem not improving with prior attempts. The drugs that we discussed could have significant health consequences. Therefore, a thorough assessment of the patient's social and medical history were required before prescribing this drug. Though this may seem probing or unrelated to the issue at hand, it is a requirement that needs to be documented when considering these medications that are used to treat this condition. I do not think I sounded impolite, as I discussed this case with my nurse after reading this review, but I have to ask similar questions to any patient considering these drugs. Though I do try my best to establish a good rapport, clearly in this circumstance, it did not work out. In the end, I will accept a poor review as I must have poorly communicated the end plan, but I do not agree with the inflammatory nature of the review. On another note, this website allows a doctor to pay $120 to suppress or hide reviews, this I do not believe in.

Submitted May 27, 2016

I've been seeing Dr Patel for over 8 years for a chronic skin condition. I've been nothing but extremely satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Doctor Patel was able to correct a major mistake that another doctor completely missed. I found him to be extremely knowledgable, and very patient.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Few years ago I develop a rush all over my body I even end up in the ER..No one new what was the real reason of my rush..I was told I need many test and at that time I had no insurance.Luckily I found Dr.Patel...He saved my life for only $30 cream when any other Doctor estimated over $2000.00. I highly recommend this honest and very knowledgeable person who is very kind and caring ! Thank Dr.Patel!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Very satisfied with Doctor. He as always addressed the problem with great results

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

I have seen Dr. Patel for years, great doctor and great person.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

I have seen Dr. Patel for 3 visits now and am thrilled with my skin. He always explains the treatment before doing anything and I like his manner.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

We are so glad the we found Dr. Patel. He diagnosed my mother with a rare cancer that other doctors never found. He carefully explained our treatment options and answered all of our questions. His bedside manner was excellent. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. Patel was very rude and very unprofessional. He talked down to me and treated me like garbage. I came in for a dermatology appt. I have been to other Dermatologist doctors and none have been as mean and condescending as he was. He acted as though I was some bum off the street asking for money. I came to him for advice on how to clear my acne and he said that I need to make a decision, not him. Acted unprofessional and inadequate. I would NEVER recommend him nor see him again. I left the room upset and crying at his words and actions towards me. I work in the medical field and would never treat a patient this doctor treated me. DISGUSTED!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr. Neel B. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1999)

AHC