Ratings for Dr. Ann Z. McColgin

This was my first encounter with Dr. McColgin and I was VERY impressed with her professionalism, caring and expertise. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. McColgin is knowledgeable, professional, compassionate, and thorough. She truly listens and has always been open to exploring my own ideas and intuitions about my condition without automatically dismissing them. Sometimes I'm wrong, and sometimes I'm right, but the fact that she's willing to investigate everything and address all my questions gives me peace of mind. I would highly recommend this brilliant doctor!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Immediate treatment was started for my eye issue and within the third application of the medication given, 100% relief was achieved. Continued on the medication as prescribed. Did a followup appointment and all is well. Highly recommend Dr. McColgin.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2007

In my opinion, Dr. McColgin is, quite simply, one of the finest doctors I have met in my 70 years. She is highly qualified; she has a very professional manner and she treats her patients with kindness and respect. I have referred several of my friends to her, and they share my opinion. We feel very fortunate that she is our doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2007

Dr. Ann Z. McColgin's Credentials

• Spanish

• Georgia College Of Eclectric Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1994)

Rocky Mountain Health Plans