Ratings for Dr. Sharon L. Boyer

Prior to my visit today I would have recommended Dr Boyer... She is upfront, a little harsh, but seems to know what she is doing. She performed a hysterectomy for me. Well her staff called me last week and said I owe a balance. I wasn't expecting this and am off work without pay (not to mention hospital fees, and co pay that had to be paid prior to surgery). I explained how I would need a payment plan but have every intention to pay. At my follow up appointment today all professionalism had gone out the door. She started by giving me dirty looks I apologized for being a couple minutes late and she then said that she was looking at me that way because she doesn't think I will pay her. She went on to say how people always have some kind of excuse and she is tired of people stealing from her. I tried to explain I plan on paying but it wasn't heard. She then told her employee that dsee had to cut her hours and have a yard sale because she has no money and this continued the entire exam. It was unprofessional and humiliating. I have every intention of paying because that is who I am. However I will NEVER return and do not recommend her. To treat anyone like that is wrong. I was shocked by her actions I couldn't believe her behavior. It was a HUGE disappointment.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I have referred several patients of mine to Dr. Boyer. Her chart notes back to me are always meticulous and to the point. My patients all seem to like her. She doesn't rush through procedures or office visits like so many doctors do.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Recently, I underwent a full robotic hysterectomy by Dr. Boyer. She is very straight up and honest, but I prefer honesty rather than a fluffy story. Dr. Boyer & her team (at the hospital) were amazing from start to finish with my surgery. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon/staff) or better results. Her personal office staff are the best as well. Dr. Boyer is professional, and I would happily recommend her to every person I know. She personally took great care of me, my family and answered any and all questions. I am grateful for all that she did. Will continue to be her patient for as long as possible.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I had been suffering for years with severe bladder pain. After many misdiagnosis I found Dr. Boyer. She was very helpful and had correctly diagnosed me with interstitial cystitis. I got my quality of life back and now am virtually pain free. I can't thank her enough for giving me my life back. She also provided me with emotional support when I had problems dealing with insurance companies and medical forms at work. I have never met a more professional, knowledgable, caring doctor. Her staff is great too. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Boyer. I have been going to her for 5 years and I'm sad I moved and have to find another doctor. She is unlike other doctors and this is way I like her so much. I feel like she knows what she is talking about and I respect what she says.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

This doctor is crazy and has no bedside manner. I switched to another doctor who was just as knowledgable yet pleasant.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr. Boyer told me I had HPV #18 over two years ago.I had a appointment for my yearly exam and did not want to return to her due to her flip attitude towards me.I went to another Dr. who informed me I have no cervix!!. 2 years of worry !!! You have been warned !!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

I went to Dr. Boyer for my first gynecological exam and it was the worst experience ever! Dr. Boyer did not take it easy when using the speculum and I left feeling extremely sore and was bleeding. Instead of trying to help me relax she just continued to force in the speculum. When I told my current gyno about this she was shocked. I would never recommend Dr. Boyer! Avoid especially if you are going for your first ever exam!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Dr Boyer is a good Dr. However her bed-side manner is questionable as well as the way she speaks of her staff. She is very knowledgeable though. My only complaint is her attitude.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

I am not confident in Dr. Boyers ability to treat her patients with an acceptable level of competence.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr. Sharon L. Boyer's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1998)