You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nehad Soloman

I have been seeing Dr. Soloman for a few years. He runs blood work regularly, prescribes medications for my Rheumatoid Arrhritis, but rarely does any physical examination of my joints. In fact, at most visits a handshake is the only form of physical contact. He seems like he is just too busy and he often has a student tagging along with him making the appointment feel even more impersonal. Also, at his new office on Thomas the staff are rude. He simply has too many patients.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Excellent physician and staff. Always helpful to my needs and answers all questions that I have. Willing to try new medications and plans to help me feel better. What else can be better than that!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Soloman for a few years now and think he is an Excellent doctor. I have had RA since I was 24 years old (now 57) and seen my share of RA doctors. Dr. Soloman put me on Humira and it has helped a great deal. I find the staff (Indian School Location) to be very helpful and kind. Keep up the good work..

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Sent me away is severe pain with no treatment for sjogren's syndrome he said he would pray for me and to return in six months

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

He may be a fab doctor, but not with me. I was SO blown off, I never got to discuss the issues with my new diagnosis. I waited over an hour in the waiting room, and 10 more minutes in the so-called exam room. He barely looked at my hands, no listening to lungs, asking how or where I hurt. NADA. I left knowing NO more than when I entered. I am very disappointed. I will give him another chance, but then, he's fired. His staff was VERY impersonal and rude.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

He was very nice and I had no problems getting a diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

I felt very at ease at my first visit. He helped me understand the illness that I had and treatment course. He was very receptive and willing to answer my questions. After having been to several other rheumatologists, he is the best rheumatologist in the Phoenix area.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Medico
Multiplan
Wisconsin Physicians Service

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Soloman for a few years. He runs blood work regularly, prescribes medications for my Rheumatoid Arrhritis, but rarely does any physical e..."

August 18, 2015