Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Teodori

I don't have my son because of dr Teodori! He killed my son 21yrs ago last week while trying to repair his d transposition. My son never woke from the surgery. Which supposedly had a 80% success rate. It appears he has learned from his mistakes and built quite a career just wish it had not been at our expense.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

DR. TEADORI IS THE BEST!!!!!! HE IS AN ANGEL SENT FROM HEAVEN. WE WOULD NOT HAVE OUR SON TODAY IF IT WAS NOT FOR DR. TEADORI. WE LOVE YOU! FROM THE LOPEZ FAMILY

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

I owe my sons life to Dr. Teodori for being so adament about getting him to surgery. His Pulmonary Stenosis, VSD, HRHS were so severe that had we waited any longer he would have not been saveable. I love his staff, the hospital staff, the cardiologists, etc. I highly recommend this dr. to anyone whom has a child with CHDS. I owe all my respect to this dr. I thank you for all you did and will do in the future. THANK DR. T and STAFF

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

We love Dr. Teodori! He's the best and such a nice person! I can't say enough good about him, he saved our baby's life! He performed 2 open heart surgeries on our baby within our baby's first 6 months of life. He really takes his time with his patients and cares so much about each and every patient. You can tell that he loves what he does. We are so blessed to have him as our baby's surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

I agree, Dr.Teodori is a fantastic doctor and wonderful person. He really knows his patients and does everything possible for them! I honestly can't even begin to tell you how amazing he is. He literally saved my daughter's life and goes above and beyond what is necessary for a surgeon. (At this point he has performed 2 open-heart surgeries on her) And to top it off he is honest and humble. We will also be following him to Tucson!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

WE ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE DR.TEODORI AS ARE SONS SERGEON. HE IS THE BEST THERE IS. OUR SON HAD TO HAVE TWO SURGERYS THE FIRST WHEN HE WAS SEVEN DAYS OLD THE SECOND WHEN HE WAS THREE MONTHS. THERE WILL BE ONE MORE WHEN HE IS THREE. HE SPENDS SO MUCH TIME WITH EACH PATIENT AND REALLY CARES IT SHOWS. WE OWE HIM SO MUCH THANK YOU JUST DOES NOT JUSTIFY FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE. WHAT DO YOU SAY TO SOMEONE WHO HAS SAVED YOUR CHILDS LIFE. TODAY ARE CARDIO DR TOLD US DR.TEODORI IS LEAVING TO GO TO TUCSON AND WITH OUT EVEN CONSIDERING ARE OPTIONS WE WILL FOLLOW HIM. HIS HANDS HAVE BEEN KISSES BY ANGELS. I PRAY EVERY NIGHT FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY LIKE THEY WHERE A PART OF MY FAMILY. I WOULDN'T TRUST ANY ONE BUT HIM.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Teodori. We owe so much to him. Our son has had 6 heart surgeries, all by him. I wouldn't go to anyone else. We almost had to for his 5th surgery because Dr. Teodori was recovering from a car accident. We prayed for his recovery so that our son would have the best. We are so happy our prayers were answered. I have always been amazed at how much time he takes with his patients and how much he cares. When I hear others experiences with different heart surgeons, I realize how blessed we have been to have him as our son's doctor. We are so grateful to him for all he has done for us.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

I felt at ease and knew right away that we had found the right doctor for our son. Very Humble, knowledgable, caring and professional.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007

Dr. Michael F. Teodori's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1981)

Oxford