You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Khaled N. Abuwandi

I waited 20 mins. to see him. very pleasant doctor and very knowledgeable. I was out of pain in 4 visits. wish I saw him before spending thousands of dollars in diagnostic imaging and physiotherapy sessions . Did not mind his bluntness at times. Highly recommended .....

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Had to wait to see him. Glad I did. He is very knowledgable explained my condition very well. Was out of pain in 3 visits. No need for injection. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Very pleasant doctor. I did not wait long to see him. He new exactly what the problem was and the pain was all gone after two visits. I would definitely go back and highly recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

excellent doctor to striaght to the point. no need to come back for a year to for an acute pain. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. Khaled N. Abuwandi's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I waited 20 mins. to see him. very pleasant doctor and very knowledgeable. I was out of pain in 4 visits. wish I saw him before spending thousands of dollars i..."

February 10, 2016
  • First Name changed from "Khaled" to "Khaled N."

October 20, 2013