Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Breed

Dr. Breed saved my life. I have been going to him for some 10 years now. The office staff is very well liked too and are very helpful getting around the insurance matrix.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

I have been seeing Dr Breed for more than five years and have found him to be extremely courteous and professional. He listens carefully and takes whatever time is necessary to answer any and all questions to whatever detail I need. I have never felt rushed so that he can get to his next patient. He is quite conservative in his approach to medicine and not at all alarmist ... both qualities that I value in a physician.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

To start, going to see a doctor usually isn't because you are feeling good. But walking into a doctors office that seems to have froze in time didn't help. I wouldn't describe this place as being warm and inviting.If you have to use your speakers as a table you should know that great service isn't on the top of the list either. The staff and doctor shared the same uncaring attitude. I filled out my medical history and when the doctor came in, he was asking questions that were obviously in his hands....but didn't take the time to read it. A gown wasn't provided, as the assistant asked me take off my clothes because "she had seen it all"...I was just another naked body to her. The doctors lack of concern and unprofessional mannerism were obvious for me to know that I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. This was a horrible experience.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

Dr. Charles R. Breed's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1976)