Ratings for Dr. Kelli M. Ward

Since Dr. Ward sold her private practise and joined a Non-Profit Org. I have seen how much she truly care for her patients. I may have to wait 15-20 min. to see her but the staff and the quality of treatment I recieve are more then worth it. Even if the doctor is out of the office she does have three NP's that are very friendly and knowledgible. I would and have recomend Dr. Ward to all my friends and family, best move we have made.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

I made an ititial appt and met w/the asst for 1hr while she entered my info into the comp. Dr Ward listened to my heart and ordered $4000 worth of lab/blood work. When results came in a specialist in town called me to see them. Dr. Ward's office never even called me. That specialist charged $400 to tell me everything was fine and why was I seeing him. When I went to Dr. Ward for my physical she wasnt even in the office. They say they called and my phone was disconnected; it wasnt. They never tried my cell phone. I met w/a nurse practiontioner and explained my concerns about communication with me. She assured me she would share w/Dr. and would have Dr. call me. Two different employees told me she would call. She never did. DONT GO HERE she is only concerned about her spa making money.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I feel very comfortable with Dr Ward as my doctor. I respect her advice and I recomend her and her staff to everyone that asks.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

Dr. Kelli M. Ward's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Lake Havasu City, AZ