Ratings for Dr. Gregory D. Witters

Really liked Dr.Witters a lot..He really takes time to listen to you and try to get to bottom of your problem..His front staff is excellent..Nurse ok...was my first visit going back in few days..

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Witters has been taking care of my family for 27 years. I even moved out of state for a couple of years and went back to Dr. Witters for check ups. He has referred me to specialist, when I needed to see one. Dr. Witters is a doctor, who listens to his patients. I have lived in many places and Dr. Witters is the best doctor, who has taken care of my family.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Note that the negative reviews here rarely elaborate on what they actually had a problem with. Those people may have been looking for a quick fix, and been shot down, because Dr. Witters doesn't shill meds left and right; he's careful and considerate with treatment. He listens more carefully and sincerely than any other doctor I've seen, and he treats you like a human being. Top-notch.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Our family started with Dr. Witters in the early 80's when he was building his practice. Our children and grandchildren now use him, and even when we moved out of the immediate area we came back except when we had an emergency. He always expresses a great empathy with our situations, and will listen to our concerns. If further treatment is necessary he is good to recommend other providers that will deal with special problems. He has been great for us. Ken Thomas

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Don't waste your time going to this Dr if you're a military family. I had to repeatedly tell him that I had already tried things he suggested for my illness. I had abnormal lab work and he tried to play it off that I was depressed because of deployment. He will absolutely fill no refills over the phone. If you need a refill you HAVE to make a dr's appointment. Don't even waste your time.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Dr. Witters is not professional and lacks in judgment. I would NEVER reccomend him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

I have known Dr. Witters my whole life, he is a wonderful doctor, very understanding and caring great bed side manner. He has always been there for my family. I would recommend him to anyone. D Hale

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Witters has been our family Dr for 15 years now and I wouldn't go to any ohter . When I was going through a very painful divorce, He listened and understood. I couldn't have made it without him. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Dr Witters is one of the most patient physicians I know. He is very understanding of your needs. He always calls to follow up on your progress if there has been an issue or sickness. I would highly recommend Dr Witters.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

THIS IS A GREAT TEAM THE DOCTOR HAS PUT IN PLACE AND HE IS THE BEST. I ENJOY DROPPING BY AND SAYING HELLO EVEN WHEN I AM NOT THERE FOR A MEDICAL CALL. DR WITTERS IS A SUPER DOCTOR AND A GREAT HUMAM BEING. JIM INMAN

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Gregory D. Witters's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1974)

Ameritas