Ratings for Dr. Bradley P. Todd

Very rude staff, doctor had terrible bed side manner, would not recommend to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Great doctor - very knowledgeable, friendly, and trustworthy. I always feel like he has my best interest at heart and would advise against expensive procedures unless they are absolutely necessary. Hardly ever a wait, as long as you have an appointment - he does get booked weeks in advance because he is so well respected. Call in ahead of time.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

My feet feel so much better now. Great doctor plus he is as sexyy as can be!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Todd is an extremely helpful and sympathetic practitioner. He has guided me concerning various issues including overall foot care for a diabetic and some toenail fungus which was being treated incorrectly by me. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Very pleased with my visit! Dr. Todd and staff make you feel right at home there.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Todd is a rockstar!!! He's hilarious, caring, so knowledgable, I never worry when I go in to see him. I only wish every doctor were this awesome.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr. Todd is just amazing! He has helped me with both of my feet. Very kind, will explain everything and answer any and all questions you may have. He's the best =]

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Brad is an amazing doctor. He's really helped me out when I thought I had no more options or hope. He's an excellent doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr Todd wsa most knowledgeable and helpful especially with my foot callous problems and my diabetes issues and his attitude relaxed me and made me feel confident

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

My mother, husband and myself have all been treated by Dr. Todd. We were always very satisfied with our treatments and he even discouraged surgery preferring other alternatives. When my mother was too sick to come to his office, he would make house calls to see her or even come to the hospital if she needed anything! No one else in Florida would do that. He is friendly, personable and has absolutely NO EGO! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009