Ratings for Dr. Jill S. Ratain

Dr. Jill Rattan was rude and condescending. She refused to listen to all of my symptoms and was incredibly unhelpful because of it. She told me that I probably "didn't understand" what other doctors had told me. I don't usually complain about doctors but she was beyond rude and made a difficult medical problem more difficult!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Ratain for about 24 years and she has helped me tremendously. She always has time to listen to what I'm feeling and never in a hurry to push you out. She is on top of knowing the latest medicines and their interaction with my other medications. Can't thank her enough. She has kept me out of pain for many years.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Very knowledgable doctor however she always made me feel very uneasy with how she approached everything. i.e. she scolded her student in front of me while giving a history, she was upset with me that I was taking my methotrexate incorrectly as I was prescribed by my last doctor. She was not friendly or sympathic to my needs. Being from such a prestigue school, she is lacking in the social skill department. She is intelligent just not socially.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

She's a great doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007

Dr. Jill S. Ratain's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Amerigroup