Ratings for Dr. Elise E. Saks

Excellent communications skills and knowledge of current guidelines and changes in guidelines....

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr. Saks is one of the better physicians that I have seen. She is intelligent as most doctors are- but also has excellent communication skills which is less common. She listens well and treats each patient as an important individual. So glad I found her.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Highly recommend Dr. Saks. While all the physicians in the Andover practice are good, I felt Dr. Saks went above and beyond to make sure I felt comfortable, informed and listened to, regardless of the reason for my visit. She genuinely cares about you, and takes the time to explain things in a way that makes sense and addresses all of your worries and concerns. I never felt rushed during my appointments with her. I feel some of the other doctors would sometimes gloss over my questions because they probably answered it a dozen times in the course of a day from first time mothers. With Dr. Saks, every question is important, and I am made to feel like I am her only patient while I am with her.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

She is amazing ! I was misdiagnosed by another doctor and was told by a friend to go to her. Immeditely she found my problem ! She is caring, takes her time to explain all the options ! Best OB/GYN I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Elise E. Saks's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

GHI