Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Randall

I've had 3 appts. with Dr. Randall. Initial appt: to confirm needed surgery to remove my ovaries. He was pleasant and informative. He led me into an exam room, offered me a paper drape, and said he'd "be right back". Ten minutes later he returned. No explanation was offered why there was a 10 minute wait. In pre-op, we met again. I asked him if he'd had a challenging morning and he said "no. It's been an easy morning". I asked how it could be that I had a 9:30 OR time, and it was now almost 11. He smiled. Today I had an 11:00 post-op appt. At 11:35, Dr. Randall walked through the waiting room, gave me a big smile, and proceeded to the elevator to leave the building. When I questioned his staff at 11:45, I was told that he was called to the OR but should be back in 10 minutes, then had one patient to see before me. I didn't wait. In not one of these instances was I made to feel that my time was of any consequence, nor was I worthy of the simple respect of being kept informed.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Words cannot express the high esteem in which I hold Dr. Randall. He is compassionate, caring, highly intelligent, and professional. Dr. Randall is a true credit to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

I am a 33 year old female with a benign right overy mass. Dr. Randall has excellent bedside manners. He removed a 16 cm mass from my right ovary. He was extremely informative and compassionate. He gave me realistic expectations. I went to Dr. Randall initally, got a second opinon because my insurance covered it (which was consistent with Dr. Randall's diagnosis and prognosis) but the second opinion doctor did not compare to Dr. Randall in so many ways. I cannot emphasize how satisfied I was with his service and care. I have no complaints about him, only wonderful things to say! I am 100% satisfied with the service he provided.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

I was very impressed with doctor Randall he was a nice man and he always made me feel comfortable with him and his staff.he took the time to explan what i was facing and keep my familey informed of what was going on with me i truely felt safe with him.Dr Randall was polite and always had a smile for me.i would send my familey and friends to Dr.Randall if they needed treatment for cancer or other gyn matters.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

I was very pleased with the expertise and professionalism with which Dr Randall handled all of my medical needs. Dr Randall performed the two intrauterine surgeries that I required. He was very informative when it came to explaining diagnostic procedures and the corrective surgical procedures I would require. This understanding I gained from Dr Randall was invaluable and did ease alot of the anxieties I was experiencing at the time. Dr Randalls knowledge,expertise,professionalism and caring is exemplary. Dr Randall is an asset to the field of medicine.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007

Dr. Thomas C. Randall's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)