Ratings for Dr. Stephen Hatch

his staff and him were more than helpful. they were wonderful at explaining what was going on exactly and answered any question my family members or i had. overall it was a good experience working with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Kind staff and punctual. Leader in his field in the area. Helpful in managing my pain...The spinal cord stimulator works great!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Dr. Hatch and staff are GREAT!! Get you in usually within 5 mins of appt. time and right back out. Susie (the implant gal) is a true GEM!! Dr. Hatch is a very caring man who takes time to really listen to his patients concerns and problems. He has a great many patients yet always greets you by name even if only passing int the hallway. THATS pretty neat and just shows the personal nature of his practice. Its not justa job for him, he cares!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Hatch's since moving to Indiana approximately eight years ago. I have found him compassionate and helpful. He has never forced a treatment upon me, nor has he denied any suggestions that I have brought to the table. I feel like we are on a team together treating my chronic pain. When I first started at the Pain Management office there was a nurse on staff that was nearly impossible to deal with or please. They have since replaced her and the new nurse is on the team as Dr. Hatch and I. I recommend him to anyone. He is a doctor to a neighbor of mine and a co-worker as well and both are as satisfied with him as I am. My appointments are usually first thing in the morning so I never have to wait for the doctor. If the need were to arise, I would take my mother to see this doctor, which is the best "Seal of Approval" that I can give to anyone. (My insurance was not listed as a choice so I picked BC/BS for a lack of anything better.)

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

He was very unwilling to help or even look at my chart from another state's pain mgmt clinic when I first moved here, and said if I won't have another operation then he won't help, no other option but an operation that would have paralyzed me had I gone through with it, thank goodness for other doctors.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

I feel like he sincerely cares for me as his patient.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007