Ratings for Dr. Sara L. Christiansen

Dr Christensen took time with me during a check up and took considerable time with my husband when he had health problems. She carefully ruled out a variety of possible problems. We were very satisfied.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

I took my daugther (13) with a fever to see her. Her nurse ruled out the flu with a flu test. Next, Dr Christiansen suggested it could be spinal menagitis, Rock Mounted Spoted Fever, Heart Murmur. After scaring my daugther to death and bringing her to tears. I left and took her to her pediatrician which I should have done in the first place. Her pediatrican performed a strep test, mono test. He ruled out Spinal menagitis and Spotted fever. She is home on bed rest with ibuprofen and in a couple of days if the systoms have not gone away we'll see the pediatrican again. Dr. Christiansen apologized for speaking in front of my daughter but as far as I see it it was too late! We won't be back!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Two friends were referred for gall bladder removal. One had the surgery; the other got a second opinion. The first did not need surgery; she had porphyria; the second did not either - she had a parasitic intestinal infestion.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2007

Dr. Sara L. Christiansen's Credentials

• Mayo Med Sch, Rochester Mn 55905 (Grad. 1991)