Ratings for Dr. Bobby Tay

Dr Tay was every pleasant. Explained my condition and options thoroughly and I never felt rushed. I plan on him doing my surgery. PS. He wears cool saddle Oxford shoes. Craig

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Instead of all the positive things I can say about Dr. Bobby Tay, let me start with the negative things. . . There aren't any! I am now recovering from my third surgery (the latest was a three disk levels)which included fusion). Thanks to Dr. Tay, I now can now look forward to returning to an active life style again. Dr. Tay is very knowledgeable, skilled, professional and courteous and he takes the time to fully understand your issues. . and make sure that you understand the issues. Quite frankely, I've seen many doctors in my life, but Dr. Bobby Tay is in a class by himself. Fortunately, the UCSF Spine Center is less than two hours from my home, but knowing what I know now, I'd travel across the country to be treated by Dr. Tay and his staff. Need I say more.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

I think Dr. Bobby Tay is a brilliant diagnostician and surgeon. His office staff, however, was not very well organized. Once I got in to see him, though, I felt very well cared for. I was operated on at UCSF Moffitt/Long Hospital, and thought that everyone there was caring, and treated me very well. I was referred to Dr. Tay by another physician, specifically for the surgery that was performed on me. Id been treated for this condition by 6 other doctors over a 3-year period, and felt that Dr. Tay was the best of them all. If you have a spine issue that requires surgery, I cant think of anyone better than Dr. Tay.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. Bobby Tay's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Workers Comp