Ratings for Dr. Erika S. Krauss

I've been a patient of Dr. Krauss for 15 years. She's a wonderful doctor. Her nurse Sharon is also wonderful. Please get rid of the Physician Assistant Judy. She is arrogant and thinks she knows it all. Also it is virtually impossible to reach the office. Always get a call center.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Krauss for many years. I have always found her to be extremely kind and caring. She truly listens to issues and responds in an understandable manner. I have recommended Dr. Krauss to others and they have been more than satisfied. Regarding the negative comments by other reviewers, they seem to be issues caused by her alignment with Westmed and not by any poor doctoring. When she first transferred to Westmed, there were many frustrating administrative issues. They seem to have worked through most of those problems

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I was very happy with her. She listened to my issues, seemed truly concerned, and diagnosed me correctly.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

This doctor works at WestMed in New Rochelle. I have had better customer service at WalMart. My request was for a referral that would have taken someone two seconds to sign off on, due to an emergency room visit for a ruptured quadricep tendon. In spite of the need for urgency, I had to keep postponing surgery because Dr. Krauss's staff could not be bothered to take responsibility beyond the regular parameters of their paperwork. Additionally, since I spoke with a different person in the admin center each time I called, I had to explain the situation over and over again, as the notes on my case were never complete. At no time did anyone at WestMed show the slightest concern over my welfare (as I sat at home in great pain, waiting for surgery that has to be performed as soon after injury as possible) or, even, the least bit of competency in their role as a health care provider. They are more protective of their admin procedures than their patients.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

ABOMINABLE. Filed complaint with insurance. SHE decided I moved too far away - not that she makes house calls. Refused to follow up on referrals on an ongoing medical issue. All of a sudden, I have to worry about getting to specialists and renewing multiple prescriptions for myself and handicapped child - guess we didn't bring in enough fees for her. BTW - her own followup is indifferent at best, unless she wants to give someone a hard time. I plan to sue if my child's meds are delayed.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Krauss is punctual. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable. Her staff is friendly and extremely helpful. She has a very low turn-over, so you see the same staff there year after year. I have recommender her to my family and friends. High marks for Dr. Krauss.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Krauss was the first doctor that made me feel like I was really being listened too. I've been having a medical problem for years and have been disregarded about my symptoms. She took to the time to LISTEN and was really concerned that I get well - that was her main focus. She's very thorough and compassionate. I lost my insurance but I'm still going to pay out of pocket to see her.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

She made me feel really comfortable. She really took the time to listen to all of my concerns. I didnt feel rushed. She was open to vitamins and knew a lot about homeopathic medicine.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. Erika S. Krauss's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1996)