Ratings for Dr. Troy Henrie

I highly recommend Dr.Henrie. I have been to three other chiropractors but didn't like the staff or the doctor. I was also still in pain. From the first time I saw Dr.Henrie I could finally walk upright again. I have been going to him for years now and I don't know what I would do without him. His staff if wonderful and very friendly. I'm not into alternative medicine the way many people who see a chiropractor are and didn't like the way the others kept trying to sell me stuff. Dr.Henrie never does this, he's in it to help people not make money. There's no other chiropractor that's even close to Troy, don't bother looking any further,just go to Dr.Henrie.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Henrie is a very good chiropractor. He listens, examines to find out where the problem is, adjusts you and then lets you make you own decisions regarding your future treatment. Some chiropractors will say "ok you need to come back 3 times per week for x number of weeks" Dr. Henrie said some people choose to see me to correct their immediate discomfort, some people choose to come regularly to maintain. He let me decide. His office staff is top notch too. He was able to adjust my neck when other chiropractors could not. I never waited more than 5 minutes either. Excellent doctor and office.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

I went to Dr. Henrie when I was 8 months pregnant. My back hurt so bad that I was afraid that I would need to take my maternity leave a month early. At first I went to a different chiropractor in town and it was not a good experience. The next day, I went to see Dr. Henrie and he was wonderful. He was able to help me with my back in a way that didnt put my baby at risk or make me feel uncomfortable. His entire staff is very nice and very welcoming. I was able to work right up until the day before I went into labor. I would highly recommend Dr. Henrie.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007

Dr. Troy Henrie's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Mount Pleasant, MI