Ratings for Dr. Shane L. Stanley

In August of 2005 I wnt to see Dr. Shane and his colleague for help with my spine. I was in a car accident back in 1983 and my head had hit the windshield. Further injury to my head and spine was due to lifting my mother who suffered illness. My scoliosis was found in the x-rays along with two other issues to my spine and neck. By August 28th of the same year I had begun to lift weights and swim 3 X a week. These two combined efforts have been a huge improvements in my overall health. Classes were given by Dr. Shane and his colleague to further my needed education on how to improve my overall health. Even though I no longer see Dr. Shane and his colleague, I continue to get adjustments to my spine and neck every week. I am now almost 50 years and grateful for the "steppingstone" of excellent health that these two doctors have given me.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

My friend and colleague had recommended getting an adjustment from Dr. Stanley, he ended up giving me an adjustment at my friend's BBQ party (weird and rather inapppropriate and completely unprofessional). After the adjustment I had a sharp and numbing pain in my left shoulder from that evening forward. I am afraid to go to another chiropractor because of the experience and have lived with the dull aching pain for the past 8 years now. My doctor told me that I got a pinched nerve as a result from the bad adjustment. Please go to anyone else but this chiroprator, he's caused me a lifetime of pain that I have had to learn to deal with for years to come, would you want to accept that for yourself? I was skeptical about Chiros before this adjustment and will never go back one again.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I drive way out of my way to go here after a recommendation from a friend. My back, which used to go out, has been better than it has in years. This Dr. is also very, very pleasant, professional and is there for YOU. I have taken 2 friends here, who also don't live close, but now continue to go here because of the improvement in their back and their life.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Stanley. I am recovering from a herniated disk on my lower back thanks to his DRX Spinal Decompression treatment. It is not an overnight treatment, it takes time but with patience and care healing is possible. I am taking over my normal life little by little and I am so happy ;0) Thanks Dr. Shane, Nicole and the rest of the staff!!!!!!!!!!!!! Claudia G.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Shane is great. He is very professional and accomodating to customers' appointments.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Shane Stanley is a very professional, knowledgeable and caring Dr. He takes the time to listen to what really hurting you, then he helps to make it better or solve the problem. His staff are great and I would highly reccomend Dr.Stanley.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

A wonderfully, warm, kind, considerate and helpful chiropractor who enjoys his work and his patients. Always has a kind word for everyone, including his staff. Great guy all around.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

A kind doctor who takes the time to get to know you. always has a good attitude and loves what he does. Would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007