Ratings for Dr. Brad E. Bell

Took over 20 days to get an appointment, no Mondays nothing in the morning except right in the heart of rush hour traffic in Littleton. I have no idea if he's a decent Dr or not. I couldn't even get into the door. Wasted over an hour drive in rush hour to be told to reschedule. I did with someone else.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Dr. Brad E. Bell's response
Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear of these scheduling difficulties, as we aim to match appointments with a doctor whose availability works for each patient's schedule. Though I cannot discuss specific situations online, I would appreciate the opportunity to talk about this review. You can reach me directly at 303-733-8848 ext. 1231. Sincerely, Rebecca Israel, Chief Operating Officer

Submitted September 30, 2019

Felt well informed, and sincerely felt he cared. The surgery went perfectly. I've seen other urologist before, I won't be seeing any others. I highly recommend Dr. Bell.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Dr. Bell easily deserves all five stars. He is professional, knowledgeable and conscientious. In his care one can feel confident that he/she is receiving excellent care. In addition, he has a great staff. I highly recommend Dr. Bell to anyone needing a urologist.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

Went in, received a Five minute consult and Dr. Bell ordered a ultrasound. Scheduling never called me to schedule ultrasound so I called a week later to schedule. Upon arrival at 3rd party ultrasound facility I was informed only one Ultrasound was ordered, not the 3 we had talked about. After results were sent to Dr Bells office, a PA (i believe) called to review results and wanted to schedule a follow up apt. I disagreed with the assertion and requested we complete the other two ultrasounds as discussed in my 5 min consult before returning. The PA ordered those per my request. Upon arrival at the 3rd party testing facility for the 2nd time I find out that they had ordered the same ultrasound I had a week earlier and 1 additional, not the 2 additional as had been discussed/requested. The Ultrasound tech called and got the duplicate order switched. Upon receiving results Dr. Bells PA telephoned again admitting my assertions were confirmed per the 2nd set of requested ultra sounds and that I proceed directly to a referred surgeon. In short, they couldn't get anything right, I would have had a misdiagnosis and not found out exactly what was going on if I had not requested the 2nd set of ultrasounds and I'd still be in constant pain. I basically had to self diagnose, request the appropriate Ultrasounds and proceed to a surgeon. Take yoru time and find someone whom makes you feel like they care and you are important. That certainly wasn't the case here. In great contrast my general MD has always called to personally follow up.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Brad E. Bell's response
Thank you for your review. It is always our goal to ensure our patients get the appropriate follow-up and diagnostics when working with our practice and with any referral facilities. We are looking into the issue described and would like the opportunity to speak with you directly to discuss the situation further. I encourage you to contact me directly at 303-733-0662 ext. 1231. Sincerely, Sue Torkelson Practice Administrator, Urology Associates

Submitted April 12, 2017

Egocentric bully who lacks compassion and manners. Yells at patients for his own errors in diagnosis to make himself feel good. He doesn't care about how scared or suffering patients feel. Just cares about being punctual but who cares if he rushes through each appointment and lacks thorough fact-finding and correct diagnosis. Don't waste your time and money.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Brad E. Bell's response
Hi - We are looking back on reviews here and elsewhere as part of our efforts to take feedback like this into account to improve on patient experiences with our practice. Please know our goal is for all patients to receive companionate care. Thank you for sharing your feedback, and if you would want to discuss your comments I would ask you to please call me at 303-733-0662 ext. 1231. Sue Torkelson Practice Administrator, Urology Associates

Submitted January 18, 2017

Verbatim quote: "If two other doctors couldn't figure out your problem, I probably won't be able to." He then did an extremely basic exam and offered some absurd solutions to a problem he had yet to diagnose. And this was after a 40 minute wait in the exam room, while he sat alone in the adjacent room doing nothing (I saw him as I was led in). My father is a physician, so I know what good care is--this was not.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Among the most caring physicians I have ever met. He saw me through a complicated surgery as though I was in his family. I owe my cure to him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Dr. Bell is an excellent surgeon using endoscopy techniques. He has his act together and I would highly recommend him for any urology surgery.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

He thought a 6mm kidney stone lodged in the ureter would pass on it's own. He asked if I'd had a hystorectomy after he had just looked at a catscan of my abdomen. :o! Scheuling an appointment after a procedure has been like pulling teeth. (or passing a 6mm stone)

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Seems competent but has poor listening skills and bedside manner, somewhat arrogant demeanor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2007

Dr. Brad E. Bell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bell completed his undergraduate education from Texas A&M University in 1993 where he graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Science. He received his medical degree from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas in 1997. He then completed his internship and second year of residency in General Surgery followed by four years of residency in Urologic Surgery at Harvard University, Brigham & Women’s Hospital in Boston in 2003 after serving as Chief Resident. He joined Urology Associates in July 2003 and was board certified by the American Board of Urology in adult and pediatric urology in 2005. Dr. Bell is a member of the American Urological Society and the Endourological Society and was inducted as a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons in 2006. Dr. Bell is interested in all areas of urology and has a particular interest and expertise in non-scalpel vasectomy procedures, urologic oncology, treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy, stone disease, incontinence and voiding dysfunction, and neurourology. He has served on many medical and hospital boards and treats patients at Sky Ridge Medical Center, Littleton Adventist Hospital, and Swedish Medical Center.

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1997)

• Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
  • Urinary incontinence