Ratings for Dr. Karen Pickett

I have been seeing dr Pickett for years and she is a great dr and I would refer any of my family or friends to her. The lady's in the office are sweethearts I read some negative reviews and wow how they are wrong. Sincerely. Kevin C

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Well I didn't really have an issue with Dr. Pickett, her receptionist is RUDE. The other personnel in her office were very nice. I can't explain how unprofessional her receptionist is. The wait time is horrible. Go somewhere else for a more professional care.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr Pickett said I had seen a doctor to get medication I had never seen. after calling that doctors office they called Dr Pickett and told her I had never been there instead of apologies she said I was a liar and asked me not to return. I am not a pill chaser and was treated like a criminal as loud as I can be about her is a review unfortunately but maybe someone will avoid her because they read this review. Horrible wait time as she's walk in only . 2 hrs to see her. No compassion for my situation and the audacity to accuse me of seeing other doctors for medication. PLEASE DONT GO. ANY ONE ELSE FIRST

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr pickett is extremely kind and very helpful. I use her regularly and will continue to.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Please be aware that although Dr. Pickett sees patients on a walk-in basis only, she is no longer seeing new patients. I have seen her before, but a friend of mine drove all the way out to her office, just to be turned away because she was new and had never been there. Her office staff could be a little kinder. Dr. Pickett herself is a good doctor, but I concur with the other review- she spends only a few minutes with me when I see her. Also, if you don't get to her clinic right when it opens, they will fill up fast and they will turn patients away. She opens at 8AM, I have arrived at 9AM only to be turned away. She's good for urgent issues that crop up and you cannot see your regular doctor. Be aware of these issues if she decides to accept new patients later on.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Pickett's for about 13 years, and she is the best! This is a walk in clinic, so you are expected to wait, but, she is well worth it. She knows her stuff, and everytime I leave, I leave feeling better than when I came, knowing that I can trust her knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

no nonsense type of doctor. Have seen her for many years. Trust her. She does it all. scripts, labs, and you definitely leave her feeling it'll be over soon.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2010

she is a wonderful dr she gets to know u and your medical history before she gives u any prescriptions

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Been with Dr Picket for over 10 years now..woud wait all day if I had to just to see her..wonderful bedside manner

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

I saw Dr. Pickett for the first time just after getting insurance, and while she was kind, she spent about 1 minute with me. I believe she was behind that day and I could understand her need to move on to other patients. But as a new patient it would have been nice to take a little more time with her. She honestly was in and out of the office in a matter of a minute or two, and I didn't have any time to discuss my issues with her. She gave me some prescriptions and that was it. I don't believe I will use her as my permanent PCP.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Karen Pickett's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR