Ratings for Dr. Matthew A. Liebentritt

Last 5 times I needed to see my physician, I couldn't. Prima-donna Dr that cant be busy. Sign says "Walk-ins Welcome" and "Same Day Appointments". Try it-I did 5 times and was turned away even after begging, pleading and writing a personal note to the DR. Don't even think about Saturdays. I think the Dr is on call and policy is emergencies only. If you wake up sick and need to see ur Dr. don't go here. Last time there was 7am on a Thurs. Couldn't see anyone, couldn't see MY doctor that day, but could see someone at 11. Came back at 11:15, checked in, paid, sat down, then was told I was late and could not see the Dr! How about all the times I'm not late but have to wait 45-1 hour. He saw me but gave me attitude and would not refill my prescription I was taking for 5 years. Some excuse that he could have said any other time and didn't but today he was mad at me. This medicine is important to me, Dr. Liebentritt couldn't care less. He could have just warned me but instead cut me off.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

He was cold and frowning during the appt. Assistant called to notify me that he gave a wrong diagnosis and to stop taking my prescription. She said he'd call me back but he didn't. He just left me with severe pain for a week and no follow up. Had to call a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

One of the better doctors I've had in 70 plus years.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Kind and he listened well. He seemed to want to accomodate my needs. Professional, but not too serious. I could speak with him with regards to many different issues and conditions, and he seemed well versed in all. He seemed "open" to new ideas and considerations. He inisted on doing a little more work to ensure a thorough result, even when seemingly unnecessary.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Very kind, gentle and informative. Excellent care.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Dr Liebentritt is a wonderful Dr. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He took outstanding care of myself and my husband. Jack/Julie Kimmett

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

Dr. Matthew A. Liebentritt's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal