Ratings for Dr. Paula E. Bourelly

Dr. Bourelly provided excellent, highly skilled service.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I went to see Dr. Paula Bourelli today for a first visit and I am one happy patient. The receptionist was friendly and competent; a kind and efficient nurse took my history, and Dr. Bourelli herself more than justified the positive reviews I’d read. She was warm, caring and not merely tolerant of patient questions but actually welcomed them. The way I was treated today was above and beyond anything I’ve experienced in a doctor’s office. Thank you, Dr. Bourelli!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I found her to be not only helpful but she LISTENS. I asked about treatments that were not mainstream, but she encourge me in my efforts in this treatments. We went the progressive route and it was somewhat satisfactory, while previous doctors were not sucessful ( the problem came back)

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

I really like Dr. Bourelly. She does it all. My husband and my mother also go to her and we're all very pleased. Scheduling is easy with her and she's more than willing to go out of her way to help patients. I never felt rushed. The only downside is that she doesn't accept insurance, so you pay up front and then fill out paperwork. I would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Bourelly was a true professional, gave me excellent care, and was warm and friendly during each visit.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

Dr. Paula E. Bourelly's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1993)

AARP