Ratings for Dr. Philip F. Spadafora

EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND GOOD DIAGNOSIS DR. CALM AND VERY PATEINT WHEN IT COMES TO PATIENTS

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Phil is the best MD that I have encountered. I'm 76 years old and by far he is the easiest to communicate with, and the most caring MD I have met to date. His staff is great and very competent. Been with him since 1995.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

The receptionist by the name Sue who works at front really helps my husband and I with any questions we have. She is so kind and such a little darling girl. Thank god for that office having her run the front desk... Good to see other people are gun from there who didn't belong!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

An amazing Physician with both bedside manner and knowledge, my family is so grateful for his care and kindness. Never rushes, listens, what Medicine should always be.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Overall so far a pretty good office and I have been to many .. I work in the medical field they were taught professionalism .. During my search for a doctor I can't believe what ppl get away with .. The rudeness in some offices is unreal but this office was great :) finally a nice place

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Spadafora for at least 15 years and he has treated me for several different illnesses. He never panics and is always in control of the situation. While in the hospital he would be there at 5am to check on me and always able to be reached from the hospital by the PA there . Plus he is a good guy

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Been going here for a few years, but I plan on changing, once I find a great Dr. He always over bills for tests he never performed. Makes you wait, and then is very dismissive prescribing drugs right away. The last straw for me with him was when I had a question about something other then my intended visit, and he refused to even acknowledge it and told me I had to make a separate appointment and that I was there for something else. A good doc that isn't in it for the money, goes the extra mile. Philip does not.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

Just a real good down to earth MD that treats people like they should be treated. Very knowledgeable, professional and polite.He is truly a Doctor that earns your respect. His office staff are also to be commended for their friendliness and helpfulness. I would recommend him to family and friends in a second.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

LOVE , LOVE , LOVE HIM !!! Professional, compassionate, knowledgable, approachable. Did I mention that I love him

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Great guy. Always takes his time and answers all questions directly. Seems quite devoted to his patients. I am not really a big fan of the profession, but he is someone I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr. Philip F. Spadafora's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Massachusetts