Ratings for Dr. Micha Joffee

Dr Joffee and his staff have always been very helpful , friendly and professional. I live about 45 minutes away and wouldn't go anywhere else. Dr Joffee is a top notch physician , very thorough , informative and truly cares about his patients. I have a hectic schedule and the office has always been more than accommodating to meet my needs.

Submitted August 26, 2015

We moved to Vienna from out of State (NY). We looked at reviews and asked around, and ended up going to Dr. Joffee. My wife is a Nurse Practitioner, so she has a very critical eye for Doctors. Dr. Joffee has been a great experience for our whole family (Mom, Dad and two boys). His staff is always VERY helpful in so many ways. He is a great Primary Physician, asking all the right questions, giving excellent referrals and keeping you healthy all along the way. If you are looking for a family primary medicine physician, he is definitely worth checking out.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Office staff is extremely rude and nasty. Completely unaccommodating and unavailable for sick visits. Misdiagnosed. I have several friends who have had the same experience. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Dr. Joffee is simply the best. I do not live close to Vienna, however it is well worth the trip whenever someone in my family needs to see him. You don't wait for your appointment and he devotes a large block of time for every patient. He found thyroid cancer on a co-worker of mine that another physician missed.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

After getting insurance info via zocdoc receptionist request credit card to schedule first visit. then office cancelled on line your appointment at will. never heard of. stay away

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Very patient and very concerned about your overall health. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

Great, helpful doctor. When my insurance expird and I had to pay cash, I explained my financial situation and he eliminated some of the charges, so I ended up paying only $5 more that I would if I had insurance. Caring and helpful doctor.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Great Office. Would recommend Dr. Joffee to friends and family!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

Dr. Micha Joffee's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vienna, VA