Ratings for Dr. Garth J. Garramone

Trust and love Dr. Garramone. He treats his patients like family.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I will sum up Dr. Garramone's well given advice and immediate care. June 5th I had a Lumbar Fusion Surgery. Being considered a routine surgery by the Orthapedic Surgeon, In which the surgery was considered a success. It was the Hospital care, not ever having surgery or any major hospitalization I was unaware of discharge procedures.Been given Morphine every 4 hours and Percocet every 6 hours for at least 2 days then a change my medicine, insisting I needed to get ready to go home only to make me halucinate for a day. having morphine and percocet that evening. Getting to my point I was home for about 2 weeks with no bowl movement. I spoke with Dr. Garramone, in which he made some suggestions. It did not work along with other softeners I tried as well. He saw me quickly within days to realize my paralyzed colon. Which led to an admission to a long hospital visit. I have further details but thanks to Dr. Garramone I am much better and dealing with the back rcovery, which is bad enough.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Garramone is the easiest to talk to, he didn't give up until he found out what the problem was. Very pleasant and never in a hurry. He is willing to answer questions and really listens to when you are answering his questions. Was the only Dr. who took care of my problem- I'd hate to think what I would've done without him!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Garramone is an excellent gastroenterologist. He diagnosed a rare problem when many others could not. He also is an excellent endoscopist.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

Dr. Garramone was not only professional but also very caring. He is an excellent doctor as I have been to several and have been treated by multiple personality types. Dr. Garramone is the type of doctor that went in to the medical profession for the right reasons.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007

Dr. Garth J. Garramone's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1997)