Ratings for Dr. Igor Brondz

I absolutely love dr brondz and his staff. Anita and Jennifer always remember my name and welcome me. Dr Brondz has been with me for over a decade and I trust him with everything

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Staff is mediocre can never get through when calling unless to make an appointment. Brondz doesnt show concern on high risk pregnancies until it's too late and not very welcoming with attitude

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Was helpful at first until it came to the ultrasound. Everything was too fast, it was uncomfortable, and we only heard the heartbeat for less than a minute. He got into a weird mood after and it just felt too weird and not very helpful. Photos weren't even zoomed in at all and couldn't even see the fetus. So now we are worried and stressed and might have to get a second opinion unfortunately. Seems like a knowledgable Ob, but unfortunately we may have to see someone else, the visit wasn't very welcoming

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I absolutely love Dr Brondz, he delivered my son via emergency cesarean in 2006. I am pregnant with my second and would never consider another ob. I recommended him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I love Dr. Brondz. I've been seeing him for years, even when his office was not the most convienent. He answers my questions and takes his time. He's non-judgemental. His staff are amazing. I've referred other people to him that like him just as much.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

At first I was skeptical of seeing a male ob/gyn but after my fist meeting with him, my concerns were put to rest.He takes his time with his patients and answers all their questions with thourough answers.I have never felt rushed out of his office or uncomfortable.He delivered my first son and will be delivering my second son in June as well(both c-section).I would not go to any other doctor but Dr. Brondz and I recommend him to all my friends and family as well.He is a class act.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

I was surprised when I saw Dr. Brondz for Menorrhagia (excessive uterine bleeding)that his only suggestion was a hysterectomy. He did not order an ultrasound or uterine biopsy. He just wanted me to schedule a hysterectomy. Fortunately, I decided to get a second opinion. Ultrasounds and biopsies were done and other options were made available to me which eased my mind considerably. Whenever you have a doctor suggesting something as drastic as a hysterectomy without performing any diagnostic tests first, always get another opinion before going through with it.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Dr. Brondz is the best OB/Gyn in St. Charles County. I switched to him after I became pregnant with my 1st son and I am thrilled that a friend recommended him. I just had my 3rd son a few weeks ago and was again thrilled by his knowledge, his bedside manner, and his patient care. I would recommend Dr. Brondz to every woman with any OB/Gyn needs. You won't find a better doctor in this county!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. Brondz was the most, kind, caring, intellegent, & patient doctor. He was recomended to me by my sister & a close friend. I recomend him to everyone. I had a high risk pregnancy & if it were not for this man my son, I, or both may not have made it. Thank you so much Dr. Brondz!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

I love Dr. Brondz!! I am now pregnant with my third child, and would NOT go to any other Dr!!! I have reccomened many many people to him, and all of them love him as well!! He remembers the names of my children he delivered, and asks my family and friends about them. Could not ask for a better physician!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

Dr. Igor Brondz's Credentials

• Russian

• Vinnica Med Inst, Pirogova, Vinnica, Ukraine (Grad. 1978)